monster! ellsworld x hybrid! reader

I saw that one monster dating sim thing and came up with this. I could really use requests for the other ellsworld gals.

Enjoy~

-reader pov-

(Youre an angel demon hybird btw)

I sat at the counter, my feathered and non feathered wings stretching out as i yawned. Theres nothing much to do in this bar...

My boyfriend had just broken up with me, a werewolf named (lets call him... andrew). He said i was not clingy enough, and he wanted a girl who worshipped him.

So now i sat, downing tequila relentlessly as my phone buzzed. I lifted it, squinting my eyes.

Ell: where are you y/n its late.

Tori: hey y/n, where you at bby?

Tam: dude wtf where'd ya go?

Mati: hey yyyyyyy///nnnnnnnnnnn.

I sighed, shoving my phone into my pocket and slamming my face into the counter, blood beginning to drip from my nose as a result.

I groan loudly in disdain, and a hand rests on my shoulder. I look up to see my ex, andrew.

"Y/n... i didn't mean to say what i did, and im sorry, will-" i stood, wings tight to my back and facing him.

"You ignorant bitch! You must be drunker than me right now if you think im gonna take you back!" I snarl, wrenching his hand off of me.

He looks startled, before growing sad.

"What did i do?" His ears went down further as he saw me get more angered.

The door opened behind me, but i paid no mind.

"You told me directly if i didnt move outta my friends house and live with you a week in that we were through! And my answer was no!" I poked him in the chest, and he flinched.

"You thought it had to be you or my friends! And i know damn well theyre more trustable than you!" I screamed into his face, leaning over the scared and high male. I can smell the drugs on him.

"Now if you wanna stay in one piece you better leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone. Got it?" I said, and he nodded, scampering off whining.

I sighed loudly, before snatching my bottle of tequilla off of the bar, and downing half of it.

Tears began to stream down my cheeks as i thought about how andrew was my first relationship. I trusted him.

Another hand was on my shoulder, but this time not the hand of my ex, but of ell, the werecat and one of my roomates.

"Y/n... did you really mean what you said?" She asked, fluffy ears back and tail swishing behind her.

Tori (dragon), tamara (monster), and matilda (vampire) stood behind her, but in my drunk-ass state i couldnt figure out who the fuck they were.

"Leave... me alone..." i sloppily brushed her hand of my shoulder, before, quietly walking towards the door.

I got outside to the sidewalk, and looked at the sky for a single moment before spreading my wings and taking off.

I heard the shouts of those girls behind me, but continued to a friends house silently, beating my wings messily and almost falling a few times.

I landed with a thud on a hill, sitting down and just realizing the sun was beginning to rise.

Another noise was behind me and i turned to see...

●ell ending●

A faniliar werecat came into view,  and sat next to me. The girl from earlier.