smol! various x reader pt.1

Okey so the gang (except u) are turned smol by an accident in Tord' s lab! Enjoy!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just a regular Saturday morning when you woke up and got ready to make your roommates edd, tom, tord, and Matt some breakfast because none of them (except edd) can cook to save their lives. (Jezus)

You gracefully stumbled down all the stairs and into the kitchen, where you began making some French toast. (A/n it's bread dipped in eggs them thrown in stove in case u didn't know)

After you finished you proceeded to yell "GUYS WAKE UP I MADE FOOD!!!" only to hear several pairs of feet running into the kitchen like a stampede of steroids. You were almost run over as the boys ran to the table and sat down.

"Jesus" you said "you guys ran faster than I could even regret my decision to yell."  "Well sorry" said tord, "were hungry and you made food so..." he started mumbling after he shoved French toast into his mouth. You sighed and smiled and began eating your French toast listening to the quiet conversations throughout breakfast.

TIMESKIP♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After you cleaned up the dishes and silverware you heard edd call out "we need more cola guys, we should go to the store!" Tom joined in "I need more Smirnoff too" tord said "I could use some cigars" and even matt, who needed some hair spray.

They began arguing over who should go to the store, totally mature.

*reader pov*

"I'll just do it!" I piped in, already grabbing the grocery list and my purse. "You don't have to!" They all said at the same time then blushed. "It's fine, besides I wanna go for a walk!" You said already walking out the door.

*3rd person*

Tord left to his room to do his own thing as well as edd while Matt and tom stated in the living room. A few minutes later they all heard tord yell: "EVERYONE DON'T BREATHE AND GET OUTSIDE, SOME OF MY CHEMICALS SPILLED INYO A VENT!" but it was too late, it got into everyone's nose and mouth, causing them all to black out.