fangirl! matilda x model! reader

♡matildas pov♡

I sat in a cafe near my home, checking the social medias of my idol.

Her name was y/n, and she was a model.

The amazing thing is, she didnt wear makeup or style her hair. She was confident with her own sppearence.

(If i had any money, i bet yall need to have more self confidence b/c youre beautiful ;) )

I looked up to see a girl walk in with familiar h/c hair, and order something from the barista.

Oh my god thats her...

They sure looked alike, and i kept comparing her to the photo on my phone.

She grabbed her drink and went to leave, but a large group of fans had also discovered her and swarmed the door.

She locked said door, then sighed and looked around. My heart stopped as ger e/c eyes landed on me.

Time seemed to stop as she sauntered over, and stood near the table i sat at.

"Do you mind if i sit here?" She asked, and i nodded meekly. Her smile was warm as she sat across from me.

"Are you... y/n?" I asked. She nods, and im internally dying of joy.

"You obviously know me so... whats your name?" She asks.

"Matilda." I say, trying my hardest not to stutter.

"Thats a nice name." She says, giving me a close eyed smile. My heart is beating a mile a minute and my cheeks flush pink.

We continue to chat until it gets rather late, and the paparazzi still remains.

"Matilda, can i ask you a big favour?"

"fire away."

"Can i act like we're together so that the fans will quit pestering me?"

I felt my blush intesnsify and i couldn't help but smile a little.

"Sure, i can do that."

So we stood, and she laced her fingers with mine. I blushed uncontrollably and glanced down at her occasionally.

(Yeh shes taller)

As soon as we stepped foot outside, several cameras flashed and multiple questions were asked at once.

Y/n managed to shout over the noise.

"You all can quit bugging me about rekationships, because this is my girlfriend, matilda!"

And almost at once, their moods seemed to dampen and they all left to their seperate ways.

"Thank you." She grinned up at me and i smiled back.

"You know... if they ever start pestering you again, id be willing to do that again." I said, screaming internally about sounding stupid.

"You know what... id like that." Y/n said.

"But i like you even more."

That was when i blushed harder than toris hoodie is red.