monster! tord x reader

(There will be one for each, based off monster apartments au but different)
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

You, matt,edd, and tom were watching the children because tord was in his laboratory like the Dexter he is, and you didn't wanna sit in his room and wait for him.

Tords pov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was working on a cologne using my potions that would smell so good that she'd definatly say yes to me when I confessed, but I spilt a potion all over myself them a *pOOf* happened and I was a demon monster abomination! She'll never love me now! (Aww tord!)

READER CHAN POV

I heard several strange noises coming from upstairs. By now, edd, tom, and Matt went to bed so I decided to go investigate what happened.

Creeping up the stairs as quietly as possible I made my way into Tord's room and silently opened the entrance to the secret lab as I looked inside nothing could've prepared me for what I just saw.

Towering over me was a huge demon, monster.... thing (picture, black creature but about 8-9 feet tall) staring at me with red eyes, but why was it so familiar?

Slowly, I inched my way over to where tord kept a really strong tranquilizer dart gun, the creature saw this, and inched towards me. I put my hands out in defense, ready to push it away if it got too close, but it started rubbing it's head on my hand gently, like a cat.

"This is super weird.." I mumbled under my breath as it looked at me, almost purring. "Tord told me to be hella careful with any creatures in his lab.... " the creature then whined and began rubbing it's face on yours.

You looked on the ground to see Tord's hoodie, which you picked up and walked back into Tord's room, the thing following you, then proceeding to burrow into Tord's bed under the blankets and stare at you with the exact same look tord looks at you when he wants cuddles. Odd.

Tords pov♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I cuddled into my bed, but y/n gave me a confused look, oh yeah she didn't probably know it was me. How was I gonna tell her? I shakily grabbed the paper and pencil, and trying to write my name, eventually getting out of bed, placing the paper on the floor and holding the pencil as steady as possible, I attempted to write my name again.

Eventually the finished product was "lt'z t0rD" and it was very hard to read. I scooted it with my nose over to y/n and hoped she would be able to read it, and lucky for me, she knew how bad my usual chicken scratch was, and translated it to "it's tord" and looked at me shocked.

READER POV-----------------

I looked at the creature in front of me, it just wrote (albeit sloppily) "its tord" on a piece of paper. "T-tord? Is that you???" I asked. The creature nodded and shook it's tail like a happy dog.

"So that explains..." I trailed off, staring at tord. "Well I can go into the lab and work on a cure, okay? " I stated. Tord nodded and followed me into the lab again.

TiMeSkIp >:3

After 3 1/2 hours (its about 11:30 pm now) I heard tord grunt and whine. "What is it tord?" I yawned, setting down what I was working on to look at him. He tugged on my f/c hoodie, walking me out of the lab as I closed it behind us.

Once again tord burrowed into his bed and looked at me, it was cute now that I knew it wasn't a wild beast. I walked over and have him a peck on the cheek (?) And his tail wagged quickly as his eyes closed happily.

But as soon as I walked away he began whimpering and whining and pouting, giving me a sad stare. "I'm going to my room and going to bed" I said, and walked next door to my room, however right after I got into my pajamas, tord somehow opened my door and picked me up by the back of my pajamas and carrying me to his room.

In the hall In front of his door he set me down and nudged me into his room, closing the door with some struggle and quietly locking it so nobody would walk in and see a scary monster.

He padded over to his bed, snuggled in and wrapped his tail around my waist, pulling my into his bed and instantly wrapping his front legs around me like arms and snuggling his head into my shoulder. Guess he wanted me to stay here.

I cuddled against him, wrapping (or at least trying to) my arms around him and he draped his wings over us like a blanket, I soon fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

TORDS POV

Y/n soon fell asleep in my arms, they were so cute when they were asleep. I soon fell asleep too, relaxed to have my precious little comrade in my arms (?)

READER POV

I awoke to feel muscular arms holding me from behind, and a face in my shoulder, suddenly remembering everything from yesterday, I rolled over to see tord was back to normal. I looked at his chest & abs for awhile before I realized he was probably n8ked.

I quietly wiggled out of his grip but then he woke up (SHET) and stared at me with a smug grin. "So are we a thing now?" He asked, eyes half closed, still half asleep. "Sure" I said "then come back a snuggle with meeee" he whined, reaching out to me.

"No tord, you're naked" I said, moving towards the door as he started getting out of bed. I looked away and started trying to open the door but it was locked. Tord started moving closer , freaking me out. "Y/n, come cuddle" he said.

Now I was pounding on the door screeching "TORD'S GONNA R8PE ME TOM HELP!" (Some-) and tom kicked down the door, (BODY ONCE TOLD ME) which let you run away as Tom attacked tord.

Tord had a black eye and you kissed it better.

Once he had clothes on, of course.

;3