giant robot x reader

Wth it was a request.

This'll be short and crackish
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I watched as tord flew in his robot, I grinned, not happy for tord, but planning. Tord had the robot put it's hand down for me, and I got in.

I made my way to the cockpit, where I saw him. He smiled at me, "ready to take over the world, my red qween?" I began to laugh.

He gave me a look as I laughed evily at him, before I threw him from the cockpit. He fell to the ground as I began to pilot the robot to the pink base, where I was to kill them all.

Me and the red army had planned a rebellion against tord. The red army had planned me to rule, and use our power to defeat the evil pink army (leader is filthy frank).

I flew to the pink base, and shot it with a missile. Everything burned as you could hear screams of pain, just the way I like it.

I messaged Paul and patryk.

(Name): the pinks (falthy french) are dead, I'm coming back to base.

P&p: good job, we await to celebrate your arrival, red leader.

I grinned and steered the robot to the red base, while we were flying, two robotic arms inside the cockpit that punched tord, formed a heart with the fingers...

Okeeeeyyyyyy.

I looked at the screens to see words 'i love you.' Written. I was confused, then it stopped and we landed. I climbed out of the cockpit to roaring cheers and applause.

I smiled and waved, and walked down towards the crowd and began the party. The red soldiers liked how I was nicer when it came to asking for stuff, and that we were allies with green and blue armies (good guys)

After the party, all the soldiers went to bed, I was awake, putting the giant robot away.

I groaned, not wanting to have to climb the robot, "Itd be nice If you could just walk on you own."I said.

But then the robot turned on, and actually began walking behind me. Nice. I opened the door to the weaponry and it walked in (It's a big tall building) and went to shut the door.

I later went to bed.

IN LE MORNING☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I awoke, and went out to the weaponry to grab some guns. There was a shooting range after all. I opened the door and the robot looked at me.

Did I leave it on? Oops. The aura in the weaponry went from bored and alone to happy and friendly. I shrugged it off as deja vu, walking to the gun rack.

The robots head followed me as I walked by. Odd. As I grabbed my gun and began to walk out I heard a soft voice.

"Please don't leave me."

I turned, and looked around. "Show yourself!" I said.

"Up here, y/n."

I looked, only to see the robot with it's head towards me. I laughed, I'm going crazy on day 1 of leading an army.

I looked around again, before looking at the robot. Shrugging, I began to leave again before I heard the voice.

"Please, don't go."

I looked and asked "Who are you?"

"The robot."

I looked and the robot began to glow, it shrank and I covered my eyes at the light.

When I uncovered my eyes I saw a man.

He looked like 👆

He was shyly looking at the ground.

I walked to him.

"Are you the robot?"

He nodded.

He looked up at my face, and began to speak.

"Y/n... I ... uhhhh........ i want you to go out with me?" He asked, and looked ready to be heartbroken.

"I saw you push tord out, I didn't wanna take over the world, you seem so good, and nice."

I walked over to him, and he braced himself.

I gently pecked his lips.

His eyes opened in shock as he touched his lips. He them began to smile. " Is that a yes?" He asked, hopeful.

"Sure, I'm willing to give it a shot." I said as he picked me up in a hug.

"Thank you y/n!" "I won't let you down!" He cheered.

"I hope I won't let you down.... what's your name?" I asked.

"I don't know..." He said "I was always called giant robot."

I thought, before I came up with an idea.

"Do you like the name red?" I asked. His blue eyes twinkled in joy. "I love it!" He said.

This was the start of my strange relationship with a robot turned human.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Wtf.