trainer! Tord x charizard reader

I like the idea of tord with a charizard. :3 I might make another where reader is ninetails tho, if you want that too, remind me.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Tord was a kid in Norway, it was winter and he was playing in the snow

Tord was a kid in Norway, it was winter and he was playing in the snow. He saw a egg in the snow, it looked like a fire types egg! If it was in the snow it'd freeze! He picked it up and ran inside with it, placing it best to the fireplace.

(Few days later)

Tord would always take great care of his egg friend. He would read it stories, play with it and even sing it to sleep and cuddle it! One day, the egg began hatching, and a small charmander popped out!

TORD POV ♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I looked at the charmander, I finally had a pokemon! I gently scooped it up and ran to show Paul and patryk.

"Momma poppa!" I yelled, they looked at me. "Oh sweetie your egg hatched!" Paul was beaming with pride. Paul seemed happy too.

I was glad to have my little charmander.

I'll name her... (name)

♤♤Tord's a kindergartener now ♤♤

It was my first day of kindergarten, and I was allowed to bring (name) with me, since the school allows people to bring their pokemon. She say with me on the bus, and in class, she sat on my lap. Everybody was jealous of my cool pokemon, they all had caterpis, pidgies, weedles and zubats.

♤Tord's a 5th grader now♤♤♤♤♤♤

READER POV ..........................................

I sat next to Tord's desk in his class, playing with the strings on his shoes. I looked to see pidgeottos, castcoons, metapods, and kanna looking at me in envy. I was much rarer than them. And all their trainers are jealous of tord.

It was time for recess and I went with tord, but when we got outside he was surrounded by a group of bullies. "Hey tord the fork! Fight us!" They challenged.

Tord was going to say okay, but even before that, the leader of the gang had his pidgeotto attack me, I fell to the ground as the bullies laughed.

"Tordie is weak! Tordie is weak! You'll never get strong!" Tord was about to cry, and a burning rage built up inside me. NOBODY MESSES WITH TORD! I felt my body shift as I evolved into chameleon.  (If u don't know look it up)

Still enraged, I attacked the bullies pokemon until they all fainted. Serves them right. Tord looked at me with stars in his eyes. "Woah (name)!" He was simply beaming "you evolved! You beat the bullies!"

After that, tord wasn't bullied in school.

Tord's in college now♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Tord was walking to one of his classes in the morning, and I was walking with him. We suddenly bumped into some... familiar people and pokemon.