cat! eddsworld x reader

Oh hey look, procrastinating the other oneshots I should be working on.

Also, I made an ask book for my ocs if ppl wanna ask them stuff.

Onto the trash~

(One of these days I'm gonna make a oneshot but predictive text keyboard)

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

●edd pov because YEET●

I sat at my desk, drawing my neighbor y/n, who also happens to be my crush. Her h/l h/c hair was perfectly silky, s/c skin soft and mesmerizing e/c eyes locked my heart to her when I saw her.

My other roomates also loved her, but I'm positive one of them will get her, because I'm just the chubby artist who isn't even all that good.

Tom has the most unique eyes and cool hair, he's even slightly tan!

Matt is adorable to everyone, no doubting that fact.

Tord was strong,  and his accent captured most girls hearts at 'hello'.

I sigh, looking at the drawing of y/n, and I put it up next to the drawings I had made of everything else.

Standing up, I hear bickering from tords room, and go there to see Tom and tord arguing, Matt pressed against the wall.

I attempted to stop the squabble, and eventually both of them settle down a little, Matt appearing less frightened.

But, ringo walked in, and took interest in a vial that was on the counter in tords lab. He batted it with his paw, and it shattered.

A smell began to hit my nose, and I started coughing, the others soon following suit.

I passed out, seeing my grey cat standing over me looking concerned.  I felt whiskers brush my cheek before ringo ran out, howling.

•skip by me flipping my shit cuz a bee landed on me•

My eyes opened, and I yawned. When did tords room get so big? I thought, trying to stand but failing.

I looked at my hands, only to see brown paws in their place. A scream left my lips, sounding more like a yowl.

Three other cats woke up, and all had simular reactions to mine.

"Guys is that you!?!" I screamed.

"Edd what happened?!" Tom replied.

"I'm scared!" Matt cried, face in his paws.

"Guys! We should try to do something about this instead of nothing! Maybe we can try to fix this!" He said over us, and we all nod in agreement.

After a good hour of watching tord attempting to make a cure, we got nothing.

"Who do we ask for help?" Tom asked, sitting down, tail twitching in agitation.

"How about y/n?" Matt said, and tord nodded.

"Then it's settled, to y/n's house!"

♧reader pov♧

I woke up from my nap to violent scratching on the door, and opened it only to have ringo climb my leg.

The grey tabby hissed and growled from my shoulder, at four cats on the ground.

Edds feline friend continued to make aggravated noises at the others, while they approached me.