monster! edd x child reader

Part 2

-reader pov-

I was with tord on some hilltop, and we had been there watching the sunset. Although the hill was more like a cliff it looks nice.

"... i miss mom." I said. Since edd was the one who found me, i had started to call him mom. He didnt mind.

"You have me now." Tord says.

"Yeah, but you're not the same. You're more of a scary dad and edd is my mom." I explain, pulling my knees to my chest and resting my chin on them.

In the distance, i hear a car screech to a stop and tord lifts me easily, holding me by the back of my shirt.

I went silent as my feet left the edge, and i dangled over the cliff.The monster from before was with matt and tom, both of whom looked angry.

"This is a new low for you tord, and thats saying something. Turning edd into a monster just shows how low you are" Tom said.

So that monster is mom?

Matt charged forwards, attempting to grab me but ended up pushing both me and tord off the edge.

I screeched as everything seemed to slow down. The monster was looking over the cliff edge, whining loudly before it dissapeared.

Pain shot in waves across my body as i fell, hitting some rocks and getting stone lodged in my skin.

I looked over, vision blurry, to see tord, head lying on one large rock as blood seeped from the wound.

I grabbed his phone, and called an ambulance quickly.

After, i could barely stand up, and fell onto my back, gazing at the darkening sky.

The ground shook as edd approached me, and i was carefully scooped into a large pair of claws.

"Mom..." but i was shushed by a hiss, not a scary one but a quiet one. Ringo jumped into my arms.

I felt edd shrink, and he was still cradling me and walked back up to where matt and tom were waiting.

We went home, and after i was patched up i went to bed but couldnt sleep. Opening my door i crept to moms room.

I climbed onto the green bed, and as i fell asleep i felt an arm put over me. I wrapped both my arms around it and blacked out.