edd x winged! neko! reader

Your 'other form' is an extremely large and winged cat, about husky sized.

◇Reader pov◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I soared above a small town, just kicked from my home from my parents because I was now an official 'adult'.

Unfortunately for me, it was definitley not flying weather. The skies stirred angrily and rumbled dangerously, you could almost feel the electricity of the atmosphere.

I felt it bad, because it struck my left wing, not my dominant wing but I need both to fly properly.

I watch in fear as the ground grows closer at an alarming rate, and I switch to my other form hoping to land properly.

I slam into the ground, letting out a pained cry and switching back. I attempt to stand and fall back, my wing burns and tears run down my face.

I sob in pain, rain running down my pathetic form. I should've known better to try to fly in this, and now I was paying for it.

My f/c shirt soaked and torn, jeans ripped and my body bloodied. My head jerks up, tail alert as a guy approaches.

He is wearing a green hoodie, with combed brown hair and tennis shoes and tan pants.

He gasps and approaches but I growl, wing flared and eyes narrowed. He puts his hands up, as if surrendering.

I lower my guard, and he speaks to me.

"That looks like it hurts." He said, brown eyes full of concern.

"....." I stay silent, I'm not sure if I can trust him, he may just stab my back.

"Never thought I'd meet a neko before..." he starts "I thought you guys were just myths."

I roll my e/c eyes, uninjured wing folding up and brushing my h/c hair over my shoulder.

"As you can see, I am real." I say, still not sure of him.

"And as I can see, you're hurt badly." He says, standing up and holding out a hand.

"If you want, I could patch you up. You'll feel loads better." He offers.

I look into his eyes, he isn't lying to me, so I grab his hand and he pulls me to my feet.

As soon as I get up, I almost fall, but the guy catches me. He shifts me so I lean on him and we go into his house.

We walk for a bit and soon he sits me on the edge of the tub in the bathroom and grabs a first aid kit, proceeding to patch my wounds.

Afterwards, me knees, hands/wrists, and left wing are bandaged.

I move my wing stiffly, glad I still have it.

"You can stay here if you want to." He offers. "At least until you can fly again."

"Thank you..." I reply "but does anyone else live here?" I ask, more people means more risk.

"I do usually, but they're on vacation for three weeks." He says.

I nod "alright." I guess he's trustable.

"My name's edd, what's yours?" He asked.

"It's y/n." I respond, and he shakes my hand, showing me a room I can stay in and giving me some clothes.

He gave me a white hoodie, grey t-shirt that read 'smeg head #2' that matched his, some black leggings and white tennis shoes.

I looked around the room, and then at him, turning and hugging him, wings wrapping around him.