Short! tord x tall! reader fluff

Request by: @ka-chan_come_nutella
This is for you <3 enjoy!!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

READER POV.

I watched from the kitchen as tord was setting up for a movie we were about to watch, he was currently trying to reach the movie shelf. He stuck his tongue out in frustration as he was too short to reach the movie he wanted.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear the microwave beeping, signalling the popcorn was done. I snapped into reality once tord called my name.

"Y/n, the popcorn's done!" He called across the room. "I know that, shortie." I laughed, pulling the popcorn out of the microwave and putting it in a bowl.

"Don't call me shortie." Tord fake pouted "you know you love me." At his last sentence you burst out laughing. "Yeah," you laughed, "after all, you're my little gremlin." He laughed too as you set the popcorn down and easily grabbed the movie.

You put the movie in the vcr  (?) And turned around to see tord low-key staring at your butt. "Like what you see?" You asked, giving him a perved look. He blushed as red as his sweater and replied "maybe,"

Smol smol skipperoonie~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both snuggled up on the couch, tord on your lap with your arms around him (smol bean tord) and a blanket over your shoulders. You weren't one for scary movies, but since tord wanted to watch it, you would have to endure it for him. (Do it for him, you would do it again, do it for her that is to say, do it for him)

When the first few scary scenes started popping up, you started getting scared. Tord noticed this, and turned around, giving you a smol peck on the cheek. You stopped being scared of anything, your face must've been as red as a cola can (EDD NO).

He noticed this, and laughed heartily (for a smol guy) and wrapped his arms around you, you cuddled for the entire movie like this, and watched multiple movies just so you could cuddle longer. Eventually though, the sun had to ruin it all by starting to rise outside.

It was the break of dawn when you fell asleep, but before you did, you heard three quiet words.

"Jeg elsker deg, y/n."

And you fell asleep.

TORD POV ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

As y/n fell asleep, I quietly turned off the t.v. and laid down, pulling her with me as she was still holding me. I pulled the blanket over us and I soon fell asleep in her loving embrace.

3RD PERSON☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Edd and Matt watched as tord and y/n cuddled peacefully. They had never seen tord look this innocent. Tom soon stumbled down the stairs, and began recording the couple.

Needless to say, tord tried to beat up Tom and take his phone when he woke up. You had to calm him down, but Tom was still half drunk and said "y/n looks finnnneeeeee." You then let tord nearly kill Tom.

I said nearly, didn't I?

;)

-derp