fem! eddsworld x reader

I was asked by someone to stop doing aus and shiz. My answer:

And this for gay frien of mine

And this for gay frien of mine. Enjoy I guess. (Might do one for each)

This begins similar to the smol! X reader.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

READER POV.

I was asleep, but awoke to the shattering of glass. I slowly got out of be and looked into the hallway, only to see light coming from tord's room. I slowly and quietly tiptoe down the hallway and heard voices in Tord's room.

I peeked in to see tord, tom, Matt and edd standing covered in a neon Orange liquid, it covered their sweatshirts and faces, probably soaking through their clothes.

They looked at me, tord and Tom guilty and edd and Matt normal.

"What's going on here?" I asked, pissed because I had been awoken from my slumber. "Well," tord began, accent lacing his voice. "Tom stumbled in here drunk, and started a fight."

"Did not...." Tom slurred, obviously still drunk. "Edd and Matt showed up, and Tom punched me." Tord said, pointing to a small bruise on his cheek. "And caused me to drop my potion, which is now all over us." Tord finished.

"Alright, go take some showers and wash your clothes and clean up this mess," I yawned "I'm going back to bed."

"Goodnight y/n." I heard, walking back into my room. I pulled the pillow over my head to silence all noise as I fell asleep.

3RD PERSON BOI <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3

As the boys were going to bed, they were so caught up in thinking about y/n they didn't realize that even after they had taken showers, some of the potion remained on their skin.

They fell asleep, all dreaming about what it'd be like if they dated you.

NEXT MORNING♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

TORD POV

I awoke and sat up, rubbing my eyes as I looked around, I realized my bed seemed bigger, and my pajamas were loose, compared to being snug.

I walked into my bathroom, feeling something touching my shoulders and neck, but I just ignored it. Once I saw my reflection in the mirror, I freaked out.

 Once I saw my reflection in the mirror, I freaked out