Chapter 13~Unvealed

Start from the beginning

"Think of it as like a sorry for making you talk about your brother." I told her. She sighed.

"Okay. I'll see you at the concert." She told me. I smiled as she had just lost and I had won.

"Okay, love you babe." I said hurriedly as a fair haired lady poked her out of the door and motioned for me to get over there.

"Bye Ni- wait what did you call me?" Lilo asked. I hung up before I could say anything else.

I ran over to the door. The fair haired lady grunted as I apologized.

"All you stars think everything could be forgiven with a 'Sorry'." She grabbed her clipboard off of a random table and pointed to the direction of the dressing room.

I stopped in my tracks. Did I just call Lilo babe?

Lilo's P.o.v.

I sat on the bed, taken completely by surprise. Did Niall just call me 'babe'?
I shrugged as I walked out of Kalia's room and down the hall. I tapped a finger on my thigh nervously. So many questions were running through my head at the moment.

Why did Niall have to bring up Max? Would he tell Louis?" If he did, would Louis get mad? Would Louis understand why I didn't tell him about Max? Ugh! Too many questions!

I took a deep breath as I walked up to my Aunt and gave her a giant hug. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight.

"What happened love?" She asked as I let go.

"A lot Aunt Ami. I got shot in the leg by my boyfriend, which by the way was an accident. I just found out my brother is in the band I'm taking Kalia to go see. My boyfriend just so happens to be apart of that band. And I told him about Max." I explained to her as I tugged at my hair.

"You must really love him a lot to tell him about Max." I nodded as I sat down on a chair.

"I do. I really do. I fell for him so easily too." I confessed as she sat down across from me. She smile as he grabbed my hands and put them in hers.

"I'm glad you found someone you really care for Leah. Does he treat you well?" Her soothing voice asked. I thought back to when Niall cried about shooting me in the leg. I remembered how he apologized so many times that I had lost count. Or how he carried me every where we went. Or how he always asked me if I was okay. Or how he always knew when I really weren't okay. I loved Niall for who he was. How he treated me. How he cared for me. How he loved me. Me. Only me.

"Yes Aunt Ami," I said with a smile. "He does treat me well."

"Good child." And before anymore could be said Kalia walked in wearing black jeans with a white baseball shirt with peach sleeves and the number 15 on front an back. To top it all of she wore her black ankle high converse.

"You ready?" I asked Kalia. She nodded, excitement in her eyes.

"Okay, go get in the car. I have to talk to Aunt Ami really real quick." I said. She nodded and walked off.

Once I ward the door close I looked over an saw that she had listened and actually left.

"Do you have the tickets?" I asked in a hush tone. She nodded as she went over to the cabinet and pulled out a peanut butter jar. She pulled out four tickets.

"Why did you hide them in their?" I asked she I took the tickets that she held out to me.

"Because Kalia hates peanut butter." She answered with a thin smile. I laughed as I got up from the chair.

"Good thinking Aunt Ali." I said and walked over to the front door. My Aunt thanked me for taking Kalia to the concert. With that I got in the car and we drove off.

*two hours later*

"I can't believe you're taking me to a One Direction concert!" Kalia yelled. A smile crept it's way onto my face as looked back at my adorable hazel-eyed niece.

"Yeah, and Niall, says that we can take you backstage." I added to her excitement. She starte crying tears of joy.

"And we have another surprise after that." Meilani added. Kalia was bursts at the seems with excitement.

*20 minutes of arguing with people on how to park*

We finally reach the gates of the stadium. I let out a sigh of relief as we get through the crowd and get into the passways.

"Lilo!" I hear one of the security men call out. it row my hand in the air and wave over at him. He runs over to us four.

"Are you Lilo Tomlinson?" The man asks quietly. I nod at his question.

"Why?" He ignores my question and asks for my ID. I show him and a leads us to a dark passage. He urges us to run in before anyone sees.

"May I ask what you're doing?" He nods.

"Louis Tomlinson requested for you to be found before the concert starts." He finally confessed.

"So official here aren't you?" I asked jokingly. He laughed as he pushed open the doors to the backstage. I saw Louis riding his long board around people. He stopped once his eyes met mine.

"My sister!" Louis shouted as he ran over over to me. He wrapped in a death grip hug.

"Hey dear carrot brother!" I exclaimed as he let go. He smiled and looked over at Kalia. She looked as if she was seeing a human for the very first time. Her eyes glossed with excitement.

"You must be the famous Kalia! Nice to finally meet you!" Louis said then gave her a hug.

"I'm gonna go find Niall. I'll be back really quick." I said as Kalia tried remembering to breathe.

"And I'll go introduce the rest of the boys to this beautiful flower." Kalia made this sound in her throat as if she was about to die on excitement. I laughed as I hopped on Louis' board and rode around people. Everyone gave me a friendly wave as I passed them. I was riding pretty good for a girl wearing a leg cast. I was riding smoothly before I hit something and went flying. I braced myself for the hard ground that lay below me. But it never came. Instead a pair of hands were suddenly on my waist. I opened my eyes to see my blonde love standing above me. I smiled as he lifted me to my feet, his hands still on my hips.

"I never knew you rode boards, especially with a cast." Niall said as he looked into my eyes. I felt loved under his gaze. It felt like he accepted me for who I was and I was I gonna be later on in life.

Niall tucked a strand of hair that was in my face back behind my ear. I blushed as he did so.

"Jesus Christ I love when you do that. It makes me realize how lucky I am to have you." Niall told me, an unhid-able smile on his face.

"Kalia is here. Louis went to take her to go see the rest of the boys." I told Niall. His face lit up with more excitement.

"Well, lettuce go meet this little girl." I laughed at his choice of words and followed him through the long hallways, Louis' board under one of his arms.