63

6 months later...
mattia's pov

i wanted to marry her as soon as possible and when you're as powerful as someone like us.. you're gonna get a wedding planned in 6 months.

"are you nervous?" my dad asks as we fix my tie.

"i've never been this nervous before," i admit. "it's a different feeling."

"you've waited 10 years for this moment," my dad reminds me, "it'll all be okay."

i breathe in and out.

y/n's pov

today's the day.

i look in the mirror and stare at myself in my wedding dress.

i picked the first photo i saw so😗

knock knock

"hey mija," my mom says walking into the room with my dad.

"hey mom, hey dad," i greet them. "is it uhm normal to be this nervous?"

"you should've seen me on our wedding day," my dad chuckles. "you look beautiful."

"my baby's all grown up," my mom smiles.

avani peaks her head in the room. "the ceremony's starting. get in your positions."

my mom kisses me on the cheek and then exits the room.

"you ready?" my dad asks holding out his arm.

"i've waited 10 years for this," i say locking our arms. "i'm ready."

we approach the entrance of the ceremony room and then i pause for a bit to take a deep breath.

everyone sees me then stands up, waiting for me to walk down the aisle. i begin walking step by step with my dad right beside me.

avani and amy were standing on the left while kairi and alejandro were standing on the right. (i know there's suppose to be three bridesmaids and everything but it's okay) then my eyes immediately met mattia's eyes. he looked so good in his tux— it was memorizing. my dad drops me off at the pedestal and goes to sit down with my mom in the front. troy, anthony, mark, maximo, and marino were in the crowd as well.

mattia's pov

she looked so beautiful. i couldn't take my eyes off of her as she walked towards me— it made me forget that there were other people in the room.

y/n finally reaches me and we turn to the side, facing each other.

okay vows blah blah just know they love love each other A LOT. and priest says some shit idk idk blah and they put the rings on each other blah blah we skipping to the "i do" 😈

"i do," i say immediately.

"i do," y/n says smiling.

"you may now kiss the bride," said the priest.

y/n and i take a step forward and i pull her into a deep kiss while everyone in the back cheers and claps for us.

-

y/n's pov

i did it, i'm officially married to the love of my life.

the rest of the wedding went really well. i had my father daughter dance with my dad and then i got to dance with my husband. wow. husband.

"you look beautiful tonight," mattia says.

"i can say the same for you," i respond.

"congratulations to the happy couple," alejandro says as he and kairi approach us.

"since you married mattia, you are officially stuck with us as well," kairi smirks. "fun right?"

"oh yes i am so lucky," i say sarcastically.

all of us laugh and bring up memories from the past so we can relive our youth for just a moment.

-

mattia and i decided to go to bora bora for our honeymoon but couldn't stay away for long because of his position as Capo.

everything was just perfect.

-

"and that sweetie is the story of your father and i," i tell my daughter.

"i'll never get sick of hearing that story," scarlett says.

i tuck in her into bed and kiss her forehead. "you know dad doesn't like it when you sleep late."

"then where's ryder?" scarlett asks.

i sigh. "your brother never likes to listen to me, you know that."

"i can hear you," ryder says walking into the room.

"hey mijo." i pick him up and lightly toss him into his bed.

"hm, why are you guys still awake?" mattia raises his eyebrow as he joins us.

"mommy was telling me about how you guys met and everything," scarlett tells him. "why did you let melanie kiss you?"

"okay time to go to bed now," mattia ignores her question.

i chuckle lightly and watch him kiss both ryder and scarlett on the cheek. 

they both lay back on their pillows and mattia turns off the light.

"so mrs. polibio, can we go to bed now?" mattia asks.

i peck him on the lips. "yes, we can."

there's not a day that goes by where i'm not grateful for everything.

amy and mariano ended up together.

avani and anthony got married.

alejandro and kairi.. still a work in progress.

mark is still capo of the cobras and troy joined the gang.

but never did my 17 year old self thought that i would ever start a new life with my worst enemy.

the end
_________________________________

this was super fun to write. thank you for reading all the way to the end of the story i appreciate every single of you guys, the amount of support y'all gave me😣😣 idk if i should write a sequel cuz it wouldn't be about mattia anymore cuz they have kids now so..

but i'm gonna focus more on my vampire story :)

thank you again 🥺

.