41

y/n's pov

when i get to the kitchen i saw alejandro getting a drink as well.

"hey ale," i said giving him a hug.

"hey, you guys made it," alejandro responded happily and we pull away. "where's mattia?"

"somewhere over there." i point in the crowd.

"everything okay?"

"yeah, i just wish he was ugly so girls like cynthia wouldnt be all up on him all the time," i say jokingly.

"it's the same with you.." alejandro says taking a sip of his drink.

i grab a drink for myself. "what do you mean?"

"you don't stare at other guys but they do be staring at you," alejandro replies making a 😗 face.

i roll my eyes.

alejandro laughs. "did you forget that i tried to get at you the first time we met?"

i widen my eyes. "holy shit, i remember that," i laugh.

"and why do you think i tried getting with you? you were the prettiest girl in the room, just like how you're the prettiest in this room," said alejandro.

i blush and drink my drink. "well.. thank you for boosting my confidence."

"you have every right to be confident, you're a beautiful girl."

the vibe got a little bit weird as we kept staring at each other. "uhm where's kairi and cynthia?"

"they're by the couches i think," alejandro answers.

i nod and look around. then i saw hector staring at me and smirking. i give him a polite smile and turn away.

cynthias pov
i was looking for mattia and then i saw him talking with some other guys. y/n wasn't with him for once so i look for her too. she was at the kitchen with alejandro staring at someone. i follow her gaze and it led me to hector. he was smirking at her and looking at her up and down.

that gave me an idea. i down the rest of my drink and turned to kairi.

"hey kai, i'll be back," i tell him.

"alright."

i walk over to hector.

"hey," i say, "great party."

"yeah, thanks for coming," hector says smiling.

"i see you're looking at y/n," i point out. "do you like her?"

hector starts blushing. "i- well i mean i barely know her."

"but you like what you're seeing so far," i tell him.

"well.. yea," hector admits. "she's a nice girl but i heard she was talking to mattia or something."

"what? oh no that's just a rumor. they're just friends," i lie. "y/n was talking about you the other day."

"oh you know her personally?"

"yeah, we're good friends."

"well what did she say about me," hector asks.

"she said she thought you were cute and wished you made a move on her. she's a shy person that's why," i clarify.

"ohhh.. really? she doesn't strike me as a shy type. isn't she gonna be donna of the cobras soon?" hector says.

"yea but when it comes to boys, she's gets shy."

"should i make a move on her?"

"yeah totally, she'll be super happy," i say. "go for it. be a big boy."

hector laughs. "alright thank you for telling me cynthia. preciate it. i owe you."

"it's cool, just tryna help two people get together," i smirk.

hector says bye to me and walks over to y/n who was now sitting on the couch playing on her phone.

y/n's pov

"it's a party," i hear a voice say, "get off your phone."

"hector, hey." i scoot over to make room for him. "yeah sorry i was just checking to see what my schedule was for tomorrow."

"it's all good, i just want you to have fun."

"i'm having fun," i say pointing to the drink in my hand.

"any chance you can have fun with me?" hector asks he places his hand on my thigh.

i widen my eyes and laugh nervously trying to scoot away subtly. "ahaha uh, yeah sure. let's go get more drinks." i stand up.

"sure." hector gets up and we walk over to the kitchen.

no one was there which made it worse cuz we'd be alone.

i pour us a couple drinks. "here you go-"

hectors lips crashes into mine and his hands grip my waist tightly

mattia's pov

i was talking to a few of my friends when i saw hector sit next to y/n on the couch. he was getting super close to her and she looked a little bit uncomfortable. his hand reaches over to her thigh but y/n gets up.

they walk over to the kitchen and disappear around the corner.

"excuse me for a second," i tell my friends.

i make my way over to the kitchen cause i didn't trust them alone.

when i walk around the corner, i see hector kissing y/n from afar. oh hell no. i fast walk over to them.

.