11

mattia's pov
i was sitting down at a big table with kairi and alejandro at my side in front of Xavier, the drug lord's son. next to him was his sister who was a year younger, Maria. there were two boys standing near him and i'm guessing they were friends like kairi alejandro and i.

"so mattia," xavier says taking a sip of his drink, "why did you wanna meet with us today?"

"to form an alliance," i respond. " i think the Panthers and the Kingston Cartel would make a great team. besides we have a common enemy."

"the Cobras," maria answers.

i nod. "in return for your supplies, we will help you with whatever you need, delivery, pick ups, .. getting rid of someone."

xavier smiles. "i like where this is going."

i smile back but then i felt someone's feet rubbing against my leg. i glance down and saw maria's heels.

she smirks at me but i don't say anything because i don't wanna piss her off.

"oh shit.." xavier says under breath.

i thought he was looking at me but no, he was looking behind me. kairi alejandro and i turn around and saw y/n and her friends.

what the fuck is she doing here? does she go to every club ?

i needed to get her out of here but i didn't know how to do it subtly.

i turn to alejandro and kairi and they were thinking the exact same thing.

"aye," xavier says to one of his friends. "her, i want her," he points to y/n.

i think the fuck not.
i clench my jaw and straighten my back.

"problem?" maria asks.

damn this girl is observant.

"no.." i lie. "not at all."

xaviers friends whisper, "sir, she's a Price."

xavier widens his eyes. "what the hell is she doing in MY club."

his friends shrug.

"you know what?" xavier says calmly. "we can have some fun first, and then do what we have to do."

he was referring to killing her , but why? what has y/n done? i didn't even recognize her last name.

xavier gets up. "thank you mattia, we'll be in touch."

i get up and shake his hand. "thank you for your time."

he nods. "let's go maria."

she gets up and winks at me and follows her brother.

xavier walked towards y/n but someone called him to side.

perfect.

i run up to her.

"mattia i saw you earlier at the table," she smiles beautifully.

sorry princesa, no time to chat, we gotta move.

i grab her arm and pull her away.

"mattia. i'm in heels i cant run." she tries resisting. "the fuck you doing?"

"what the hell man," one of her guy friends reply. (mark)

"look she'll be fine i promise i just gotta get her out of here," i assure them.

she tells her friends that it's fine and runs out with me.

"you saw everyone eyeing me didn't you," she asks. "why are they staring at me ?"

i wish i could tell you mamas but i, myself, don't know.

"nice to see you again," alejandro said as he runs by our side.

y/n gives him a cute wave and turns to kairi on the other side. "hi i'm y/n."

"i'm kairi."

i put her into our car and get in with her.

"tell xavier i had an emergency, i'll see you guys at home," i tell alejandro and kairi.

they nod and my driver drives off.

back at y/n's house
"is anyone home?" i ask.

"nope," she answers. "wanna.. spend the night?"

i was shocked but i nodded.

we walk into her house and head to her bedroom.

i look around her house— what do her parents do for a living ? this place is fancier than i thought.

"do you want me to sleep on the floor?" i ask.

she shakes her head and pats the empty spot on her bed. "come here."

i chuckle. i can tell she's a little bit drunk but it was still cute.

when i crawl into her bed she immediately wraps her arms around me and cuddles with me.

this is new, i've never cuddled with a girl like this before.. it was nice.

y/n looks up at me. "i wonder why everyone was looking at me like that tonight."

"cuz you're beautiful," i say.

"they looked like they wanted to kill me mattia."

that was true. i know xavier wanted to kill her after he had "fun" with her. usually i would've just left it but i don't know why i cared so much for her.

"i would never let that happen to you princesa," i assured her.

she doesn't say anything and looks down at my lips. instinctively, i lean in and kiss her.

it started off slow at first but she sped things up. she pulls me on top of her, making me hover above her body.

y/n's pov
maybe it was my liquid courage but i wanted to take things further. mattia was now hovering above me and i unbuckle his belt. he slides my dress off and i unbutton his shirt while he's doing that.

after we remove all our clothing he stares hard at my body, admiring it. i reconnect our lips and wrap my hand around his shoulders to pull him closer.

his tip started teasing my entrance as i let out a breathless moan. mattia looks up at me and watches my face with satisfaction written all over.

"are you sure?" he asks.

i nod.

he slowly shoves his dick into me, making me let out a louder moan.

"fuck, mattia."

he smirks and then quickens his actions. his shaft rubbing against my walls sent shivers up my body and all i heard was our heavy breathing and skin slapping together.

"you feel so good," mattia groaned.

"go faster," i pleaded. 

he obeys my request and made me scream his name over and over. soon, he went deeper, hitting my g spot and i moan loudly.

"you like that baby girl?" mattia asks out of breath.

i bit my lip and nod, unable to speak from all this pleasure. i felt my high coming soon and clench my walls.

mattia moans in response. "fuck baby, that's so good. cum for me."

just his breathless voice turns me on. i release onto his dick and arch my back.

after a few more strokes, mattia pulls out and came on my stomach.

i grab a tissue to wipe it off and tossed it in the trash can. he was still trying to catch his breath and looked over at me.

i stare back at him and we kiss one last time before drifting off to sleep.

.