35

mattia's pov
"bye princess," i said as i watch y/n walk out of the house.

i make a face because i missed her already and would rather go with her to get her cast off than stay here and train a new student.

"what's wrong," my dad asks me.

"nothing.." i glare at him, "except i'm not going with my girlfriend to take off her cast."

"i'm sorry mattia but she'll be fine," my dad assures me. "anyway, cynthia, mattia will be taking care of you and showing you the ropes."

"great," she said, "i can't wait."

"okay, i gotta go back to the warehouse," my dad tells us and then he turns to me. "be. nice," he whispers.

i roll my eyes. "yes okay."

"bye cynthia, bye mattia." my dad walks out the door leaving just me and cynthia.

"uhh," i said scratching the back of my head, "i'll just give you a house tour for now and then i'll show you your room."

"sounds good," she said smiling.

i gave her a fake smile and then started the tour.

the entire time, cynthia was getting super close to me and getting a little bit flirty. i fucking knew this was gonna happen which is why i didn't wanna be nice to her.

"and this is the movie room," i said.

i look at one of the seats and had a flash back of when y/n and i fucked there. i smirk and bite my lip just thinking about it.

"you okay?" cynthia asked.

"yeah," i reply, "why wouldnt i be?"

"i don't know, you were staring over there and then you started smiling."

"oh i think just thinking of something- or someone," i said quietly. "anyway.. let's show you your room."

i picked the room furthest away from mine.

"here's your room," i said. "we can start training tomorrow— you're probably tired from your flight."

"okay," she reply, "thanks for the tour." she touched my shoulder and rubbed it lightly.

"uh yeah," i said moving away, "let me know if you need anything."

"why did your friend have a cast?" cynthia asked randomly.

"my friend?" i asked, confused.

"that girl what was here earlier," cynthia clarified.

"oh my girlfriend," i corrected her, "she took a bullet for me."

"oh wow," cynthia said.

"yeah she saved my lif-"

"i didn't know you did girlfriends," cynthia interrupt me. "i've heard rumors that you weren't the dating type cause you focused on your work a lot."

i give another fake smile. "yeah well, y/n changed that."

i try walking out of her room but she asked another question.

"how so?"

i stop walking and turn around, "cause she's different than the other girl's i've been with." i turn back around.

" 'been with' as in hooked up with?" cynthia asks.

"mhm," i nod, turning to her again. "any other questions?"

"what makes you think she should be the one to be your girlfriend? what if she's using you for money?"

"cuz she took a damn bullet for me even though she's a cobra and as for money, i'm pretty sure she has enough of that too," i said, starting to get annoyed.

"she's a cobra?" cynthia said, shocked , "and youre dating her?!"

"yeah, but who doesn't love a forbidden love story," i said sarcastically. "i gotta go do some stuff. welcome to italy." i finally managed to get away.

damn that girl does not stop talking.

y/n's pov

at the doctor's

"are you excited to get your cast off?" diana asked me.

"oh you have no idea," i responded.

"have you done anything that might make it more tense? that requires your shoulder to move a lot ?"

"uhhhh." i start thinking about how mattia and i just had sex 30 minutes ago. "no.. i don't think so."

"okay great," diana replies.

she takes the cast off and helps me move my arm around.

"how's it feeling?" she asks.

"it feels good just still a little bit stiff," i tell her.

"yeah, just give it a couple more days and you should feel better. just make sure to keep up your physical therapy," diana informs me.

"yeah i will, thank you diana," i said giving her hug.

she smiles. "this is the first time you've hugged me with both arms."

"thanks to you," i reply. "seriously, thank you for everything."

diana gives me a small nod and waves to me as i leave the room.

mattia's pov

i walked downstairs to get something to eat but cynthia was already there. fuck. i tried turning around quickly but she already saw me.

"hey mattia," cynthia says quickly.

"hey... cynthia..." i said, sadly.

"uhm what're you up to?" she asks.

"i just wanted to get some food," i answered walking to the fridge.

"oh i want food too."

"yeah help yourself."

cynthia goes right to me and we inspect the fridge together. she grabs a container but drops it and bends down to pick it up. her ass was literally almost touching my dick so i backed up.

"woah," i said.

"sorry," she said getting back up, "dropped the nutella jar."

soon, i hear the door open and saw y/n walking through. thank god.

.