47

mattia's pov

being capo was already really fucking frustrating. you'd be surprised on how many people couldn't follow simple instructions.

"no," i sigh, "take that to alejandro and kairi they can deal with it."

i roll my eyes. how does my dad do this?

then i see a female walk in. "hi mr. polibio. i was transferred from our facility in london to here. they said we would work well together."

"i only work well with one person," i say, "and she's suppose to be my worst enemy. i hope that tells you a lot."

she coughs. "right, uhm i'm Melanie."

"nice to meet you," i say shaking her hand, "don't make me regret saying that." she pulls away her hand. "tell me something about yourself."

"well," she says, "i've probably been training for as long as you, i'm sure 17, i can fight and shoot pretty well, and i think i'm pretty persistent."

i nod.

"nice watch," she says pointing to my wrist. "got it from the store out of town? like 50 minutes from here?"

i scrunch my eyebrows. "so you're also observant."

"i see things most normal people wouldn't see," she laughs nervously.

"hm. uhm i don't know exactly where the watch is from— it was a gift."

"they have nice taste," melanie nods.

"they sure do," i say quietly, thinking of y/n.

"boss," a worker comes up to me, "you have a shipment to make."

"where?" i ask.

"down by the docks," he answers.

"great. someone call alejandro and kairi for me." i turn to melanie. "you're coming with."

"yes boss," she replies.

y/n's pov

later that night

i havent seen mattia all day so i decided to surprise him when he gets home. i laid on his bed and played with the bracelet he gave me in paris.

soon, i heard the door open and look up at him. he seemed mad. like very mad.

"is everything okay?" i ask.

mattia wipes his face, "deal gone bad. you know how it is."

"i'm sorry," i say.

he sits down on the bed next to me and i massage his back. his back was super tense and i've never seen him his angry before. even when was talking to me he seemed cold.

i turn his head to me and kiss him. his kiss was stiff and rough, not soft and passionately like it usually was.

"hey," i whisper, pulling away. "relax."

i get off the bed and went between his legs.

"no," mattia resists, "nows not the time— not when i'm like this."

i didn't listen and unbuckled his belt. his words were saying one thing but his actions were saying another. he didn't even try and stop me. i pull his pants and underwear down in one motion and start rubbing his member.

"y/n," he says sternly. "don't-"

i put his member into my mouth and start sucking on it. mattia leans back on his elbows and slightly tilts his head back. his hand flies to the top of my head and starts pushing me down. i lick up and down roughly and heard mattia moan.

his member twitched but he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. mattia starts kissing me aggressively while taking off my pants and underwear. his lips travel down to my neck making me moan as he sucks on my sweet spot. then i felt him go slowly inside me and he started pounding roughly.

he was mad, and he was taking it out on me and but i didn't care— it felt good, really good. mattia lifts one of my legs above his shoulder and i rest it there while he was still thrusting vigorously. he was gripping my waists and thighs and it hurt a little bit.

"fuck mattia," i moan and arch my back.

his large hands wrap around my neck and he squeezed almost tightly. i felt my high coming and clench my walls a couple times.

"fuck," mattia whispers, out of breath. "are you on the pill?"

i nod, unable to speak.

he goes faster and then i felt him release into me, triggering my orgasm. i moan loudly but mattia leans over and kisses me, shutting me up.

mattia's pov

y/n was sleeping in my arms but i was still wide awake. i'm selfish. i'm a selfish person. i cannot believe i let myself do that to her when i wasn't in the right state of mind. i lift up the blanket and examine her body.

bruises. everywhere.

i put the blanket back down and wipe my face with my free hand.

i am a selfish person. cuz i wanted her in every way at all times.

.