51

mattia's pov

"mattia?" my dad asks, walking up to me with a cup of tea. "i made your favorite."

"you should drink something," kairi suggests.

i lay back on the couch. "the only thing i wanna do right now is kill xavier with my bare hands."

colin walks through our front door. he looked like a mess, there was dirt all over his shirt and his knuckles were all bloody.

"colin," i say quietly.

"i don't even know how to tell my own wife," he whispers. "how do i tell her that our only child is dead."

his sentence stung me. "i'm sorry." was all i could say.

colin sits down next to me and examines my face. "my daughter loved you."

i started crying. loved. past tense.

"i loved her. so much." my voice was cracking.

"y/n wasn't the only thing that bonded us mattia." he puts his hand on my knee. "i still see you as my future son-in-law. that hasn't changed. i still have great respect for you and your family. my daughter's death doesn't change that. you're family no matter what."

i nod and press my lips together so i can try my best to stop crying. "thank you colin." i give him a hug and he pats my back.

"my heart goes out to your family," my dad whispers. "on behalf of everyone a part of the Panthers, we're sorry."

"thank you giacomo," colin says getting up. "i need to go now." he started crying too. "i need to t-tell my w-wife."

"thank you for telling me first," i say before he leaves. "i know you were just trying to avoid telling your wife but... thank you for trying to tell me yourself."

colin nods and walks out the door.

"she was a good one," alejandro says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"i'll never love again," i mumble. "someone find me xaviers location. now," i shout loudly.

"mattia," my dad cuts in, "maybe you should calm down and rest before making anymore decisions."

"your dad's right," melanie agreed, "maybe you just-"

"if i were you i wouldn't tell me what to do right now," i growl.

she closes her mouth and sits back.

"i ask for one thing and one thing only." i hold up my index finger. "find me. xaviers location. i don't care how hard it is, i want everyone to work on it until they find it."

"yes boss.." alejandro answers.

everyone walks out of the house except my dad.

"mattia, go upstairs and wash your face at least," my dad suggests.

i sigh and nod.

when i get to my room, i immediately head to the bathroom and turn on the lights. i look in the mirror and start crying again. whenever i see myself, i see y/n because she was other half of me. i punch the mirror and shattered part of it.

i fall to the floor sobbing again while their was blood on my knuckles.

princess i miss you to death.

y/n's pov
my eyes slowly flutter open and all i saw were rocks. my entire body ached. there was no way i could get out from here all by myself. my phone was completely shattered and a huge boulder was on my left arm.

"help," i shout.

i pull on my left arm but it hurt so bad.  i use my right feet and right arm to try and lift up the boulder. my arm managed to get loose but i was still trapped here.

"help," i repeat.

then i hear digging above me and saw pebbles falling down. a ray of light peaked through.

"i'm right here," i tell them.

there was enough room to move now and i managed to get up and out of the rocks.

"oh my god," i say out of breath. "thank you."

"no problem," the person says and then hits me across the head.

.