19

y/n's pov
after standing on my feet for so long, i was getting tired.

"mar can we go home?" i ask.

"sure, let's say goodbye to everyone."

at home
"thank you for tonight.. and for the xavier thing," i say.

"of course," mariano replies, "i hope we can hangout soon and go on missions together?"

"i definitely can see that happening." i chuckle. "goodnight."

"goodnight y/n."

i get out of his car and walk to into my house.

mattia's pov
i saw y/n and mariano leave the ballroom so i did too.

subtly, i slip out without anyone noticing and call my driver.

"i need you to go to y/n's house. fast." i order.

"yes boss."

-

we get there a few minutes before she does but i park in the distance. y/n gets out of marianos car and walks into her house.

that's my cue.

i get out of my car and climb up her house again.

knock knock i knock on her window.

"mattia?!" she shouts. "again? are you for real."

"i just needed to talk to you," i tell her. "please?"

y/n sighs but opens the window for me, letting me get in.

"if my parents find you.." she warns me.

"they won't," i assure her.

i step closer to her and grab her waist, putting our foreheads together.

"mattia, we can't," she whispers.

"if you really wanted me dead you've would done it by now," i point out. "just like how i would've done it too if i really wanted to."

"this is wrong— so wrong." y/n pulls away from my embrace.

"i told you the other day that you make me feel normal," i remind her. "when i'm with you, i don't feel like a Capo, i just feel happy."

she doesn't say anything but she knows i have a point.

i step closer to her and hold her again. "you know you looked so beautiful tonight? it took a lot of strength to not put mariano in his stupid, good looking face."

she makes a confused face but laughs. "i think you're cuter."

"yea?" i ask smiling.

"yeah," she smiles back.

before i knew it, our lips connect and she wraps her arm around my back. the fact that this was the last thing we should be doing makes it feel more exciting.

"i need you," i whisper, "so bad."

i take off her dress and watch it drop off her body. her eyes looked into mine, full of lust making me crave her even more.

her hands start unzipping my pants and she pulls them off. y/n bends down and starts rubbing my member through my underwear.

"fuck baby girl." i throw my head back.

her finger tips trail along the line of my underwear and then she pulls it down. y/n takes my shaft around her hand and begins pumping it.

"stop teasing," i ordered.

she giggles. "yes capo."

i moan at her words, damn i never wanted to be capo so bad in my life.

her tongue swirls around on the tip of my cock and she started putting more of me into her mouth. she starts sucking on me aggressively and my hand flies to the back of head, pushing her more.

i feel my shaft hit the back of her throat, making her gag and decided that i needed more.

"get up," i demanded.

y/n stands up and looks at me, waiting for my next order.

"all fours. now."

she nods and turns around to crawl on her bed.

y/n's pov
i feel mattia's hands take off my underwear and throws them somewhere in the room.

he slaps the side of my ass and then grips it tightly.

"tell me you want me," mattia ordered.

"i want you," i say. "so fucking bad."

i hear him grin and soon felt his shaft slip inside me.

mattia doesn't bother taking it slow and begins pounding into me without mercy.

he slaps my thighs harshly, making me whimper. "that's for breaking into my house."

"im sorry capo," i moan.

he hands grip my waist and pull me up, making my back touch his chest. mattia's lips attack my neck while he choking me with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other.

my two hands fly behind me, gripping his hair and making him moan in pleasure.

"fuck mattia i'm gonna cum," i warn him.

he picks up his pace and starts thrusting harder into me. i release my juices all over his dick, triggering his orgasm. mattia pulls out and drops me on my bed and then came on my back.

after we both catch our breath, he cleans my back and flips me over, hovering about me.

"i don't care who you are," mattia whispers, "you're mine."

"i'm yours." i agree.

he smirks and leans down to kiss me. "we'll figure this out princesa. i know we will."

mattia puts his clothes back on and fixes his hair in the mirror.

"you're not staying?" i ask disappointed.

"i gotta go before my dad notices and before your parents come home," mattia says. "i'm sorry baby."

i frown and then nod.

he kisses me on the forehead and then hops out my window.

.