31

if y'all ever needa talk just slide into my dms (i think we can chat on here idk) but i've been told i'm pretty good at giving advice so feel free to talk to me if y'all ever need anything. thank you for your support❤️
_________________________________

mattia's pov

i knock on y/n's door and she answers it almost immediately.

"oh we were just talking about you guys," she says. "come in."

"how's your shoulder?" my dad asks.

"in a lot of pain," y/n answers. "can't wait to get my hands on xavier."

"how do you think i feel," my dad adds, "he tried to have my son killed. but thanks to you, mattia is perfectly fine. thank you for what you did."

"he would've done the same for me," y/n says winking at me.

"giacomo," colin says shaking my dad's hand, "i'm
glad we can finally be on good terms now."

"our kids are more mature than us i guess," my dad laughs.

"so after 100 years," i cut in, "do we have a truce?"

my dad and colin look at me and then back at each other.

"i think a truce would be nice," colin says.

"couldn't agree more," said my dad.

y/n and i walk over to each other and i give her a side hug.

"we did it," i whisper.

"yeah we did." she kisses me on the lips and then lays on my shoulder. "wanna sleep over?"

i nod and then rest my cheek on the top of her head as our parents discuss future plans.

3am

i know it's not real. that what i'm seeing and feeling isn't real. but this nightmare makes me feel like i'm going through it all over again. the night y/n got shot, me torturing maya's brother just kept replaying in my head over and over again.

it started to make me feel like i'll never truly get over it and no matter how far i try to push the memory back, it'll resurface each time.

y/n's pov

3am

i woke up because someone kicked my the leg. i put my lamp on a low lighting and saw mattia breathing really hard and sweating.

it looked like he was having an nightmare. i've never seen him like before, he seems scared and worried.

"mattia," i whisper and shake his shoulder. "mattia wake up."

he jolts awake and grabs my wrist aggressively.

"hey it's me," i remind him. "it's just me."

he loosens his grip on my wrist and i hold his hand.

"are you okay?" i ask him.

mattia was just breathing really hard and took time to try and catch his breath. "yeah, just a bad dream."

"when did you start having nightmares?" i sit and lean against the headboard of my bed.

"just now i guess.."

"what're they about?"

mattia looks at me with fear in his eyes and that's when i knew it was serious. 

"i didn't know what it was like to almost lose someone until you got shot. i could've lost you forever," mattia answers.

i put my hand on his cheek. "i'm right here aren't i? i'm not going anywhere, not for a long long time."

"promise?"

"promise." i pull mattia into a hug and he lays on my shoulder. "i love you."

"i love you too."

-

each time i wake up, my shoulder always stiffens, making me wince in pain.

"when am i going to recover," i groan.

"baby it's been like 3 days," mattia says in a raspy voice.

"that's a whole 72 hours," i whine.

"your parents got the best doctors they could find," mattia says still half asleep, "i'm sure you'll heal soon enough."

"i feel useless." i try getting out of bed so i can go do some physical therapy until i feel mattia's arms pulling me back to bed.

"no. stay," mattia said.

"mattia i need to go do something productive," i argue.

"you need to relax," he tells me.

"how the fuck am i suppose to relax right now?" i ask.

"i have an idea," mattia smirks.

"what is it?"

he shuffles down the bed and i knew exactly what he meant.

"mattia, i don't have time right now," i said.

"i'll make you have time."

i felt his lips start kissing my inner thighs and he went higher up, closer to my heat.

"just sit back and enjoy," he whispers.

i mean i guesssssss.

mattia takes off my shorts along with my underwear and starts rubbing my clit, making my eyes roll back.

two of his fingers enter me while his tongue is flicking my clit. i let out a moan but cover my mouth with my left hand.

he grips my outer thighs with his forearms and starts eating me out. my left hand that was over my mouth flies to his hair and i start gripping it.

mattia moans on my pussy, sending vibrations up my body.

"fuck that feels so fucking good," i whisper.

he begins thrusting his tongue in and out me and curls it every time he enters me.

"mattia i'm gonna cum."

he sucks on my folds and clit and i release on his mouth.

"are you relaxed now?" mattia ask.

i breath in and out a couple times and then nod.

"yeah.. i'm gonna go do physical therapy now," i say getting up.

"y/n nooo that was suppose to relax you," mattia whines.

"and you did," i said putting my underwear and shorts back on, "for 5 minutes which is still a lot."

"your main job right now is to rest," mattia reminds me.

"i'm gonna go rest in the training room." i peck his lips.

mattia rolls his eyes.

.