40

mattia's pov

"are you excited for your 18th birthday?" my dad asks me as we were sitting on the couches going over papers.

"yeah i guess. i'm pretty nervous," i tell him.

"don't be nervous, you've trained your whole life for this moment," my dad says. "i'm still gonna be here to guide you through everything."

i smile. "thank you dad. i seriously need you here. i might be Capo soon but this will still be your mafia."

-

later that night

y/n used her car to pick me up while cynthia alejandro and kairi went in another car.

"here, i'll drive, i know the directions," i said gesturing her to get out of the car.

"do not. scratch. my. car," y/n says strictly as she gets out of the driver's seat.

"i'm a better driver than you."

"no you're not," she disagrees as she gets into the passenger seat.

y/n's pov

as we continue driving to the party i decided to mess with him.

mattia's eyes were fixed on the road but my eyes were strictly fixed on something else. i slowly start reaching for his thigh and start rubbing it. 

mattia looks at me and scoffs. "what're you doing?"

"what does it look like i'm doing?"

"not now. we're literally like 10 minutes away," mattia says brushing my hands away.

i slap his hand and continue my actions but only this time i'm rubbing his member.

"y/n don't," mattia says putting his hand on top of mine but he didn't push it away.

i chuckle. "nah you want it."

"of course i want it but i'm driving baby."

"just keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. we'll be fine," i tell him.

i start unbuckling his belt with both of my hands. mattia lifts himself up from the seat so i can pull his pants down a little bit lower. once his member was out, i take it and start rubbing it up and down and mattia licks his lips.

my lips wrap around the tip and i swirl my tongue over it. i hear mattia moan see his hands grip the wheel tightly, exposing his veins.

i go slowly down his member but mattia pushed my head down hard.

"no time for teasing, our ETA is 5 minutes," he says.

i wanted to tell him to drive slower but he wouldn't let me get up. his aggressiveness was so attractive to me. i bob my head up and down and use my tongue to help me.

he starts playing with my hair and grips it tightly. i gag on his dick and felt him twitch.

"fuck baby i'm gonna cum," mattia warns me.

i deepthroat him once more and felt him release in my throat and swallow it. i bring my head back up and wipe my mouth.

"hm thank you for that," mattia says smirking.

i kiss his neck and whisper in his ear, "anything for you."

when we get to the house, i immediately widen my eyes. this is.. hector's house.

"what's wrong?" mattia asks me as he puts the car in park.

"i was here a couple days ago," i say, unbuckling my seat belt.

mattia puts his pants on properly. "oh yeah? you know hector? wait. why were you at his house?" he quickly turns his head to me.

"relaxxx i came to drop off some drugs," i tell him. "guess they were for this party."

-

ding dong
hector opens the door for us.

"mattiaaa," hector shouts dabbing him up. "oh hey y/n i didn't you were coming, but that's completely okay."

"thanks, i didn't know i was coming either," i chuckle.

"alright well come in, alejandro kairi and that girl cynthia are already here," hector tells us.

"alright thank you bro," mattia says.

i was already annoyed. SO many girls were staring at mattia. why does he have to be so good looking.

"why can't you be ugly." i slap him.

"ow, the fuck are you talking about," mattia whines.

"who said you can be so hot," i say rudely trying to mess up his hair.

mattia grabs my wrist and pulls me closer. "keep giving me attitude and i'll have to punish you later," he whispers.

i yank my wrist away and glare at him. "do you worst."

"is that a challenge?" mattia says seductively.

i smirk at him and walk away to get a drink.

.