59

y/n's pov

i cross my arms and look at mattia, waiting for him to start talking.

"well?" i speak up, "what about melanie?"

"before we get started i just wanna say that you're a great girlfriend and i'm so lucky to have you," mattia smiles.

"did you or did you not basically say i was a terrible girlfriend earlier for making you think i was dead?"

"okay i never said that," mattia defends himself.

"you were implying it."

"well now i'm saying you're a great girlfriend. you're always so forgiving-"

"mattia," i interrupt him. "what. happened?"

"she kissed me," he blurts out. "but i pushed her away and told her that she could never be you."

"did you kiss her back at all?" i ask.

"for like a split second," he admits.

i sigh. "i know you thought i was dead, even though it was literally only a month.. did it mean anything to you?"

"no," he says right away. "it meant nothing to me. i don't know what i was thinking but i knew i didn't wanna be kissing anyone that wasn't you— not for a long time."

"okay, i believe you," i nod. "even though i only 'died' for less than a month..."

"let's talk about you and troy," mattia crosses his arms. "did anything happen between you guys?"

i scrunch my eyebrows. "what? no of course not. we were all too busy trying to build that bomb."

"so nothing romantic happened between you guys?"

"no. the only non related bomb stuff we did was go get tacos," i said.

"everyone knows tacos is code for 'i wanna get in your pants'," mattia scoffs.

"what the fuck are you even saying? no one says that. just because you out here kissing other people doesn't mean that i am."

"okay, okay. i'm sorry. but i really don't feel anything for melanie at all. i only see her as a friend," mattia says grabbing my hand. "you're the only female in my life."

i smile. "i know, i said i believe you."

mattia smiles back and kisses me. i grab the side of his face to pull him closer and he started climbing above me. his lips start kissing my neck as i reach under his shirt to touch his bare skin.

"god i've missed you," mattia whispers.

"why don't you show me how much you've missed me?" i smirk.

"with pleasure."

he resumes kissing my lips while taking off my pants and his. we both take off any clothing we had on and continue kissing each other until we were both in a comfortable position.

i felt his member go in me and one of his hands grip the headboard of my bed for support.

i moan immediately because it's been a month since i've been touched like this.

"fuck," i moan. "keep going."

mattia pushes himself further into him and begins thrusting lightly. after a few strokes he picks up his pace and our skin start clapping against each other rapidly.

i grip my bed sheets from the pleasure and start moaning non stop. mattia's breathing starts increasing and he looks down at our actions.

"i've missed touching you," he groans.

he continues grinding into me, making a knot form in my stomach.

"holy shit i'm almost there," i tell him. "don't stop."

he goes faster, hitting my g spot repeatedly and i release onto his dick. i moan loudly and cover mouth but he removes my hand. his strokes got sloppier and he pulls out and came on my stomach. mattia falls down, burying his face into my neck and moans on my shoulder.

he flips over on his back and catches his breath while i clean my stomach. i lay back into his shoulder and his neck softly while he was still breathing heavily.

"i love you," i whisper.

"i love you more."

.