30

mattia's pov
i ended up having a really bad dream about y/n getting shot again. when i opened my eyes i saw her asleep next to me.

i check the time and it's 10am in the morning.

"hey princess," i lightly nudge her, "wake up."

"hm?"

diana walked into the room. "morning you two."

y/n sits up but winces from the pain. "hi diana."

"how you feeling?"

"my chest and shoulder just feel a little bit sore," y/n answers.

"i'm gonna keep touching your arm and shoulder okay?"

y/n nods and i get off the bed.

diana grabs a sharp object and pokes her right arm softly.

"i can feel it," y/n smiles.

"good," diana said.

she went to her shoulder and then to her ribcage.

y/n nods, telling us she can feel it there as well.

"see, all you had to do was wait a little bit," diana says.

"when can i be discharged from the hospital?" y/n asks.

"we don't know yet, we have to wait and see how fast it takes for you to heal," diana answers.

"okay, thank you diana," i say.

"no problem." she walks out the room.

i sit back on the bed next to y/n. "see i told you you'd be fine."

"we should have a meeting," y/n says randomly.

"a meeting ? what for?" i ask.

"round up all cobras and panthers to discuss everything," y/n answers. "we're the future leaders, it's our job to notify them about everything."

"let's just get into that stuff and when you're discharged from the hospital okay?"

i can see on y/n's face that she didn't wanna wait but she kept quiet.

"hey mija," natalie says walking in, "you're free to go now."

"diana just told me she doesn't know when i'm gonna get better," said y/n.

"yeah but we can take care of you at home. we hired her to check in on you daily," natalie says packing everything.

a doctor comes in and helps y/n put on a cast on her right arm. "you probably won't be able to do much since your right side is your dominant side."

"it's fine, i'll start practicing daily activities with my left," y/n replies.

"mattia do you wanna come over or do you need to go home," natalie asks me.

"i probably have to get home and see if my dad needs me to go anything," i say. "i'll see you later mrs. price. bye princess." i give her a kiss on the forehead and call my driver to pick me up.

y/n's pov

when i get home, mark maximo and mariano (damn they all start with Ms) were sitting on the couching chatting to each other.

"woah should you be walking?" mariano asked, walking up to me.

"i'm fine, i'm regaining feeling," i tell them. "can i tell you all something?"

my mom, dad, maximo, mark, and mariano all sit down and look at me.

"well, as you all know i have feelings for mattia," i begin. "and he's a panther which i know complicates things but as your future Donna i'm going to make peace with them. we've been fighting for too long and i know this will be good for us. the kingstons however, i could care less."

"we'll deal with xavier mija but i can't kill a child," my dad says.

"i'll do it," mark says. "i hate that mf anyway."

"we don't even have to kill him, what if we just run them out of town? or even out of the country?" i suggest.

"i mean that can work," my moms says. "with the dragons and panthers by our side, even the kingston cartel wouldnt be strong even to take all three of us."

"we should wait for mattia and giacomo to discuss this," said my dad. "does giacomo know about your plan to unite our gangs?"

"i'm sure mattia will discuss it with him," i answer.

mattia's pov
"hey dad," i said, closing the front door.

"hey mattia, how's y/n?" he asks, looking at a bunch of files.

"she's fine, she's regaining feeling on her right side and she's at home with her family."

"that's great to hear."

i stare at the floor a little bit and kick my foot back and forth. "uh dad?"

"yes son?" he looks up at me.

"i think i love y/n.." i say quietly.

"i think i knew that before you did," he chuckles. "she's a nice girl."

"but she's a cobra.. i know you might have some problems with that," i bring up.

"she took a bullet for you mijo. cobra or not, she has my respect." and looks back down the papers.

"as future capo, i want to unite or gangs." my dad looks back up at me and raises his eyebrow. "what do you think?"

"a while ago, i would've said no, but now, i don't think it's a bad idea," my dad approves.

"i think we can work together and get rid of the kingston cartel."

"we need to talk to colin about it," my dad mentions.

"can we go over to their house?"

"sure," my dad said putting everything away.

i smile and walk to my car and wait for him. that went better than i expected.

.