39

mattia's pov

after we both finished showering, the both of us laid in her bed naked under her blanket. the touch of our bare skin touching just made me feel so much closer to her.

"i should probably get back home," i say sadly, "before my dad gets home and gets mad at me."

"why would he get mad at you?" y/n asks.

"i mightve ordered kairi and alejandro to take care of cynthia." i try not to laugh.

"mattia you are going to be Capo soon. you're capable of taking care of a teenager," y/n answers.

"but she makes me uncomfortable," i whine. "any female that's not you makes me uncomfortable."

"you're such a baby," she rolls her eyes. "go, go back home." she pushes me out of bed.

"fine," i say putting on my clothes. "oh by the way there's a party tomorrow i have to go. wanna be my date?"

"what kind of party?"

"just a regular teenager's one," i answer.

"yeah sure," y/n says. "i'll see you later. have fun with your girlfriend."

"shut the fuck up."

y/n laughs and gives me a kiss on the lips. "bye mattia."

"bye princess, i love you," i say walking out the door.

"i love you too."

home

i hear the three of them talking in the training room so i guess they're still there.

"hey im back," i say, catching their attention.

"why's your hair all wet?" alejandro asks.

"we took a shower together," i wink.

"my mannnn," kairi says dabbing me up.

"we basically just sparred with cynthia and worked on her defense," alejandro tells me.

"that's good," i turn to cynthia. "good job."

she gives me a shy smile.

"are we still going to that party tomorrow?" kairi asks.

"yeah i just invited y/n earlier," i tell them.

"what party?" cynthia asks.

"oh it's just a regular party nothing special," alejandro says. alejandro. don't. do it. "hey cynthia wanna come?"

fuck you ale.

"uh mattia are you okay with that?" cynthia asks me.

the fuck i'm suppose to say ? no? my dad would kill me.

"yeah of course you can come," i say hesitantly.

"thanks," she says.

"great we can all go together," kairi says putting his hands up.

"no. i'm going with y/n," i tell them.

"fine," kairi rolls his eyes. "cynthia you can go with me and alejandro.

-

for the rest of the day the four us just trained and ate food together. when the boys were around cynthia never tried anything which was why she's tolerable.

it was getting late so i decided to go to bed. not gonna lie, i got use to falling asleep with y/n in my arms so when she's not here, i have a hard time falling asleep.

cynthia's pov

i waited till it was late enough to make a move. i quietly walk down the hall and tried to open mattias bedroom door.

but it wouldn't open. that motherfucker locked his door. i groan and head back my room.

y/n's pov

the next morning

"whatre your plans today sweetie," my mom asks as we eat breakfast.

"i'm going to a party tonight with mattia, but i don't really have anything else to do," i answer.

"just relax today or maybe go to the spa, we can have a girls day," my mom suggests.

"yeah actually that sounds nice," i agree.

we finish eating breakfast and head to a spa to relax ourselves.

"everything okay with you and mattia?" my mom asks as someone massages us.

"we're good," i tell her. "i love him."

"i can tell, ive never seen you so happy before. i'm happy for you both."

"never thought your worst enemy would be dating your daughter huh?" i ask her.

"this definitely wasn't what i had in mind for the family," my mom laughed. "but your 18th birthdays are coming up."

"mattia's like 1 week older than me," i roll my eyes.

"is he gonna be Capo right away?"

"i don't know actually, i haven't asked him. am i gonna be Donna right away?" i ask.

"thats really up to you mija," my mom answers.

"mom.. i know it's too soon to be talking about this but if i marry mattia.."

my mom turns her head quickly to look at me. "marriage ?"

"this is hypothetical," i say. "what would happen? we both can't be in two different mafias can we?"

"no, you can't," my mom sighs.

"i would give up my place as donna. mattia's been training so hard for his place and i just started a while ago. it wouldn't be fair to him," i explain.

"you guys don't have to get married, not legally anyway," my mom says. "marriage is just paper, as long as you two love each other right?"

i nod. "you're right."

i started my vampire story 😳 y'all can check it out if you want