22

y/n's pov
by the time i got home everyone was sound asleep, giving me the perfect opportunity to sneak back in.

the next day
i woke up to a loud noise down in the kitchen and went to go see what it was.

mark and maximo were trying to make me breakfast but the area was a mess.

"uhm do you want pancakes ? or what's left of it?" mark asks.

i laugh. "sure." and take a seat at the dining table. "what're the plans for today."

"well your dad hasn't given any orders yet so we were hoping to have a chill day," maximo suggests.

"yeah why not," i say, taking a bite out of the pancake.

at night
throughout the whole day we just stayed inside and did whatever we could think of.

maximo mark and i sparred from time to time and taught each other our tricks when it comes to fighting someone.

"i'm gonna go see if we have any new mail," i tell them.

they nod and continue hitting the punching bag.

when i walk to the front of my house i get a text message.

dinosaur 🦖😍

mattia: i miss you :(
y/n: i miss you too 🙄
mattia: can i come over?
y/n: mark and maximo are over
mattia: oh
y/n: relax, we're just training
mattia: can i come over later tonight when everyone's asleep ?
y/n: yeah, come through my window again
mattia: okay, see you soon princesa
y/n: see you soon 🥺

i smile at our text messages and then felt a sharp pain in my neck. my vision started getting blurry and my legs felt really weak.

i turn my head a little and saw a syringe stabbed into my neck.

"lights out princess," i hear a female voice say.

when i fell onto the ground the last thing i saw was her face. maya.

mattia's pov
it was 1am so i decided to make my way over to y/n's house.

when i get to her window, i noticed that her lights were off. maybe she's pretending to be asleep. y/n always leaves the windows slightly open for me so i was able to get in without her help.

"y/n?" i whisper.

then i felt a gun against the back of my head.

"hands up. now," the male voice said.

i did as i was told and then the lights turn on, revealing mark holding the gun and maximo leaning against the doorway.

"where is she polibio?" mark asked strictly. "tell me where she is or i swear to god."

the gun makes a clicking now, telling me he's going to shoot.

"i don't know where she is, i swear i thought she'd be here," i answered. maximo gives me a glare. "you can check me, i don't have any weapons on me."