1

y/n pov
"are you sure you're okay with us leaving for this long?" my mom asks.

"mom, for the last time yes, i can take care of myself," i reply.

"we just need to go away for some business," my dad says. "i don't know how long we'll be gone."

"however long it is, i can manage," i assure him.

"okay well," my mom says, "we better get going."

"well send you money every once in a while, okay?" my dad informs.

"sounds good dad."

i hug them tightly and wave to them as they get in their car and drive off. immediately, i run upstairs and call my best friend.

calling amy..
y/n: bitchhhh my parents just lefttttt
amy: fuck yes. party tonighttttttt
y/n: bet, imma go get ready. invite mark and maximo
amy: got it. see you soon.
y/n: bye

i hang up the call and quickly run to my closet and pick out an outfit.

some background info before we get into that: my dad is a respected man— a lot of people in this city know us. being the daughter of colin price will give you a few advantages and benefits. meaning: access to almost anywhere.

ah, perfect.

15 minutes later i hear a honk outside my house

i look out the window and saw mark (driver) and maximo in the front and amy in the back.

i run downstairs and out the door.

"cute," mark looks me up and down.

"shut up and drive," i snap back as i get into the car.

at the club
we were next in line and was about to walk in until the security stopped us.

"you needed to pre order the wristbands to get in," he says.

"i'm sure i'm on the list," i reply.

"name?," he asks.

"price, y/n price."

he widens his eyes and looks at me. "welcome to our club," he says and gestures for us to go in.

"thank you," i smile.

"never gets old," maximo chuckles.

"have i ever told you how much i love being your friend," amy says as she puts her arm around me.

"yes, yes you have." i roll my eyes and smile.

"don't drink too much, we have school tomorrow," mark reminds us.

"you're such a buzzkill bro," maximo groans. "you can't drink because you're driving."

"whatever man," mark punches him in the arm.

we head to our usual table until we saw that it was already taken. 

a tall man with olive skin and dark hair was sitting there with a group of girls and guys. he had his arm wrapped around two girls that were sitting to his left and right.

the next person i noticed was a guy who looked about 5'8, dark hair, and puerto rican. to his left was a another guy, 5'7, black fluffy hair. (a/n: i'm making kairi taller. you can't be 5'4 in a gang come on now)

"who do they think they are?" i ask to my friends, crossing my arms.

"i wouldn't mess with them," someone says passing by me. "just find another table, trust me."

i roll my eyes and we head to another empty table.
as soon as were seated, maximo ordered us all a round of shots.

mattia's pov
today was the one day i didn't have to deal with any shit. you'd be surprised at how much work i had for a teenager. well that's what you get when you're heir to the throne of the Panthers.

i met alejandro and kairi through my line of work. our fathers knew each other and have been running this area for the longest time. they're my ride or die, the only people id never want to lose. 

a lot of people know about my father. especially when they hear my last name, they know immediately to respect me and not get in my way.

these two girls around my arm? decoration basically. as much as every girl wants me, i never want them. the most important thing to me are the Panthers— i only cared about training enough to be fit to become the next leader. i'm turning 18 soon, and when i do, my life will never be the same.

"mamacita," alejandro whispered. "look at the girl who just walked in."

i bring my head up and my eyes land on a girl in a skin tight golden dress. she had black hair, and seemed 5'6. she's staring at my table, inspecting me, kairi and alejandro and then rolls her eyes.

wow, attitude already. i can see she's the type of girl who's use to running things and getting everything she wants. sorry we took your table princesa.

"damn, i think she hates us already," kairi chuckles.

"she's my next victim," alejandro grins.

"ale, she looks like she wouldn't give you the time of day," i tell him.

but maybe she will for me. let's see what youre all about, princesa.

. sorry this chapter is a little shit lmfao i'm not use to writing about mafia shit.