43

y/n's pov

mattia's birthday was coming up and i have two things in mind to give him.

i'm on my way to gift number 1.

"hey y/n," the worker said. "how can i help you?"

"i'm here to pick up the gun i requested," i say taking out the money.

"the black and purple gun?" he double checks.

"yeah it should have the initials M.P engraved on the bottom," i clarify.

he takes it out from the cabinet.

"this is perfect thank you." i give him the money and put the gun in my purse.

now on to gift number 2.
i drive to a watch store and walk in to pick up a silver watch for mattia. then, i get a call from him.

mattia's pov

i was fully aware this was only a dream but i didn't even wanna wake up. y/n was kissing my neck while she was top on me. i moan and bring her close by gripping the back of her neck.

cynthias pov

i finally managed to get mattia's door open by using a bobby pin and moving it around. when i open the door i saw mattia laying in bed moving his legs around. he was slightly moaning and twisting and turning his head.

i moved closer to him and he was now directly in front of me. i crawled onto his bed and traced my hands up his leg. mattia starts moaning even more.

mattia's pov

fuck y/n's touch felt so real, it was like she was actually touching me. i started moaning even more, craving more of her. my eyes flutter open because the touches seemed too real. i saw cynthia on top of me and immediately push her off.

"what the fuck cynthia," i say sitting up.

"don't pretend you didn't like it," she winks.

"but i didn't like it," i yell.

"you were moaning."

"i was having a sex dream about my girlfriend. das it bruh. i can't." i wipe my face. "look, i don't like you. i never will. i get you have a crush on me or whatever but i am 100% in love with y/n. i'm sorry. this invasion of my privacy was the last straw— it's not right."

cynthia doesn't say anything. "okay i'm sorry, i get i went overboard."

"ya think?"

"maybe it's just best i go back to spain, i've learned enough already, i can carry the rest of the work at home."

i scratch my head. "yeah uhm, that might be best."

cynthia nods and walks out of my room. i lay back down and sigh— a little relieved from it but i felt bad.

i decided to call y/n and asked her to come over.

calling y/n ❤️...

mattia: hey babe
y/n: hey mattia what's up
mattia: well i just had the best dream about you
y/n: oh? what was it?
mattia: why don't you come over and i can show you.
y/n: mattia i don't know.. i'm busy.
mattia: too busy for me?
y/n: (chuckles) i'm picking up some stuff. i'm way out of town.
mattia: but i need you right now
y/n: (sighs) okay my ETA is like 50 minutes. can you wait ? or do.. something else while you wait?
mattia: if you're referring to masturbating.. it's not the same as your actual body against mine.
y/n: just think of me.
mattia: that's still not the same.
y/n: why not? i think of you when i'm doing it.
mattia: (i laugh) you're kidding. girls masturbate?
y/n: we get horny too okay? and what time suppose to do when you're not around?
mattia: i'm always gonna be available for you.
y/n: okay but you're working all the time— i don't wanna disturb you.
mattia: but-
y/n: look mattia i'll come over tonight okay? and in the meantime just try it.
mattia: this is weird, ive never masturbated to a girl before.
y/n: first time for everything. i mean cynthias there, you can ask her to help you
mattia: you're not funny, how many times do i have to tell you that. but uhm cynthias moving back to spain
y/n: oh. really?
mattia: yea..
y/n: okay well i'm driving so i have to go but i'll stop by tonight okay?
mattia: fine, i'll see you tonight.
y/n: bye i love you
mattia: love you more princesa

i end the call and sigh.

you know what, why not? so i did what y/n suggested

.