42

y/n's pov

i move my head back as much as i can and use my hands to try and separate us. soon, i felt someone pull hector off of me.

"you got me fucked up bro," mattia yells.

"mattia, dude what's wrong your problem," hector says.

at this point i'm just standing there like 😳

"my problem? you're really gonna kiss her in public ? where i can see?" mattia replies.

"whats it to you? i kiss whoever i want."

"i know you didn't just say that." mattia starts getting closer to him.

"okay guys," i say walking in between them. "let's just forget that happened.. and go dance. yeah? yeah." i pull mattia's arm but he doesn't budge. "so that's a no..?"

"not until he apologizes," mattia says.

"what do i have to apologize for?" hector shouts.

"FOR KISSING MY GIRLFRIENDDDDD," mattia yells.

"what?" hector says shocked at then looks at me.

"hi, yes. mattia's girlfriend," i say pointing to myself. "that's me..."

"i didn't know she was your girlfriend," hector sighs. "i'm sorry, someone told me that y/n liked me and that you guys were just friends."

"i never said that," i say. "and mattia and i aren't just friends.. i'm sorry."

"well now i'm embarrassed," hector laughs awkwardly. "i'm sorry bro, i ain't mean any disrespect to you."

"it's all good," mattia responds. "but who told you that we were just friends? you think i saw her and thought 'oh i wanna be her friend'? of course i'm cuffing her bro."

hector laughs. "yeah dude i don't blame you. your girl's pretty but uhh it was cynthia who told me. you should probably tell her that you guys are dating."

mattia's face immediately turns into a mad expression. "i'm going to murder someone."

"mattia no," i say rubbing his back. "calm down, calm down."

"she just tricked a guy into kissing you, i'm not gonna calm down," mattia shouts.

"if you kill her, your dad is going to be very angry," i remind him. "and i mean very angry."

mattia sighs and starts calming down. "what the fuck do i do with her?"

"we'll handle it together," i say. "let's just go find her and clear the air."

mattia nods and hold my hand as we walk back to the living room.

we saw cynthia super drunk with kairi and alejandro.

"help us, i beg you," alejandro says.

"oh hey y/n," cynthia says. "how was hector." she giggles.

"you're funny," i roll my eyes.

"you better not pull some shit like that again," mattia says.

cynthia wasn't listening to him. she was too wild and drunk.

"you should take her home," kairi says.

"i know," mattia says disappointed. "sorry baby but i gotta go deal with this."

"yeah i know, i'll come over tomorrow?"

"yeah sure," mattia says. he pulls in me in for a kiss and then whispers to me, "don't think i forgot about your attitude earlier. we'll take care of that tomorrow."

i gulp and was a little bit scared. "like i said, do your worst."

mattia smirks and he walks away with cynthia kairi and alejandro.

mattia's pov
this is probably the 100th time cynthia has ruined my time with y/n. shits getting old. i wanna spend time with my girlfriend and fuck her when i want to. this girl is the biggest cock block of all time.

-

home

cynthia was knocked out when we got there so i had to carry her upstairs.

i lay her on the bed and shake my head. "please stop trying to fuck me," i whisper even though she isn't awake.

i head back into my room and get ready for bed.

.