61

before i get started: damn some of y'all quick asf😭 i barely press "publish" and then i see y'alls comments and votes already🥺🥺 warms my heart ily ily 🤚🏻
_________________________________

y/n's pov

kairi and alejandro pull away from me when they see mattia approaching me.

"you don't touch what's mine," mattia says jokingly.

"relax buddy," kairi says patting him on the chest.

"no need to play mr. tough guy," said alejandro.

mattia rolls his eyes as the both of them walk away.

"are you enjoying yourself?" mattia asks as he places his hands on my waist.

"i am," i say quietly, "it's just good to be back home., that's all."

he places a kiss on my forehead and hugs me tightly. "my home is where you are so in a way, it's good to be home too."

"you got cornier this past month," i tease.

"i don't even care anymore."

i giggle. "it's time for my speech."

mattia let's me go and watches me as i walk to the center of the living room.

"can i have everyone's attention?" i shout. all heads turn to me and look at me, making me nervous. "well, it's good to be back home and i know i worried a lot of you.."

"you think?" mark shouts. everyone started laughing.

i chuckle. "but i'm back now and i can't say i completely regret faking my death cause i met someone amazing people on the way."

"she's talking about us," anthony shouts and points to himself troy and avani.

"yes. hi guys," i say. "mom, dad, ive missed you both so much and i couldn't ask better parents. thank you for not losing your way during my absence." i clear my throat. "but i am also very glad to be reunited with the love of my life." i turn to mattia. "and it's because i love him is the reason why i cant be Donna of the Cobras."

whispering and mumbles started filling the room and everyone looked confused except my mom and dad, who already saw it was coming.

i saw mattia scrunch his eyebrows and mouthed: what're you talking about?

"the love of my life is Capo of the Panthers," i continue, "meaning that if i want to be with him, there's no possible way for me to be leaders of the cobras. as of this moment, i resign my position as Donna. it was an honor to even get a chance like this but it's a greater honor to have Mattia in my life— i love him more than i love leadership."

mattia walks up to me and gives me a kiss on the lips.

i turn back to the crowd. "the cobras will always be my family." i point the tattoo of a cobra on my arm. "but so will mattia."

everyone awes and claps.

"hold your applause," mattia says raising his palm up. "you can clap after i say my part."

now i was the one who was confused. mattia pulls out a jewelry box and opens it up.

"this ring represents my promise to you, that one day i am going to replace this ring with an even better one," said mattia. "ive said this before and i'll say it again— i am going to marry this woman and that's a promise." he slides the ring onto my finger. "you guys can clap now."

people started laughing and then clapped loudly for the both of us.

"that's so sweet," i whisper.

"what's sweet is you giving up your place as Donna for me," mattia stated, "i love you and i swear you won't regret your decision."

"i know i won't," i say. "i love you too."

i connect our lips and then look into his eyes. this man makes me so fucking happy, i really couldn't wait to see what the future has in store for us.

i have a lot of free time now so i updated a lot more ❤️