4

your bedroom :)

y/n's pov

beep beep beep beep
that would be my alarm. i groan and turn it off and lay in bed for a couple more minutes.

knock knock
what the fuck? who's here ?

"uh who is it?" i ask.

"it's me."

"oh. come in," i reply.

the door opens, revealing one of my parents' good friends, Mike. Mike was basically like another father to me, he helped me train and took care of me whenever my parents go on business trips. they've all known each other since high school so i know i can trust him.

yes i said train. being the daughter of the colin price could be dangerous sometimes. we had a lot of enemies and a lot of people who'd want our money— you never know what can happen.

"wanna train after you get out of school?" mike asks, sitting on my bed.

"depends on what we're doing,"i say.

"come on y/n. just because your dad's not here doesn't mean you can slack off," mike crosses his arms.

"fine, we can do whatever you want," i sigh. "now get out and let me get ready."

"you have your mother's attitude."

i point to the door. "out."

he gets up to leave and closes the door.

after i get dressed, i head downstairs and saw Mike leaning on the counter and eating cereal

your kitchen 😈

"do you want me to drive to school?" mike offers

"do you want me to drive to school?" mike offers. "your dad told your driver to take the week off."

"i'm okay, i'll drive myself for once," i decline. "i'll see you later for our training."

"alright be safe, love you kiddo." he walks over and kisses me on the side of my head. "see you."

"bye mike." i smile and walk out the door.

school

i walk up to the my locker and set my things down when i felt someone walk up to me.

"hey y/n."

my nasty ass ex.

"what do you want trevor," i asked annoyed.

"another chance," he replies. "please, baby i love you."

"and that's why you were in bed with another girl?" i snap. "i don't want your love. i don't need it." i slam my locker door and walk away.

trevor follows me. "come on now baby girl you don't need mean that. you know i'd choose you over any bitch."

"don't care," i say continue walking. "leave me alone trev."

mattia's pov
"can you fucking believe we have to go to school,"
i say getting juice from the fridge.

"imagine going to an actual high school and not staying at home," alejandro says taking a bite out of his toast, "couldn't be us."

"actually for today, it could be us," kairi mentions. "and i heard it's a nice ass school, y'all are too dramatic."

"whatever let's just go and get this over with," i groan. "fuck.." i realized something.

"what?" alejandro asks.

"i think we have to drive ourselves.." i say, making a crying face.

"you're kidding," alejandro says.

"mattia you are going to be Capo, you can drive for one day," kairi says. "you literally killed someone less than 12 hours ago and now you're complaining about driving ?"

"yo mattia where are the girls you slept with last night?" alejandro asks.

"i dont fucking know, i think they left," i shrug.

kairi grabs his backpack. "let's go guys we don't wanna be late !" he says sarcastically.

i roll my eyes and grab my car keys and head to my car.

at school
well kairi wasn't lying, this school was better than most i've seen so far.

"let's get this over with," alejandro whines and gets out of the car.

"i can already feel every single girl looking at us," i say.

"they ain't never seen a future Capo and his partners before," kairi walks in between me and alejandro and wraps his around our shoulders. "plus we're all pretty hot."

alejandro and i chuckle and we walk through the entrance of the school.

immediately i hear a familiar voice.

"i don't care. leave me alone trev." the voice said.

"but baby, it's us. we're y/n and trevor. we're that power couple." another voice said.

i turn my head and see the girl from last night arguing with another boy.

well, well, well. we meet again princesa.

.