37

mattia's pov

i wake up and see y/n laying by my side, soundly asleep. man this girl drives me crazy. how'd i go from a ruthless gang member to admiring my suppose-to-be worst enemy sleeping in my bed.

her hair was spread across the pillow and half of her face was buried in pillow. i place my hand on her cheek and caress it with thumb.

"morning princesa," i whisper.

her small hand wraps around mine and she kisses the bottom on my palm.

"good morning," she says, tiredly.

"one day," i say, scooting closer, "one day i'm gonna wake up to you everyday."

"i can't wait until that day come." she smiles lightly and kisses me.

the touch of her lips never cease to make me feel a certain way. my hands travel down her waist as i lift myself up and hover above her without breaking the kiss.

she wraps her hand around the side of my back, kissing me more passionately.

knock knock
the door opens and i pull away slowly from y/n's face.

"i need to stop walking in on you guys.." cynthia says.

i drop my head down, annoyed that cynthia ruined the moment again. "what's up cynthia?"

"i didn't know what time you wanted to start training so i just came to ask," she answers.

i let out a quiet frustrated sigh.

"it's okay," y/n says, "i gotta go home and see if i have any work to do."

"to be continued?" i ask, "at your place later in the afternoon?"

y/n nods and gives me a peck on the lips. she passes cynthia at the doorway and gives her a small smile.

"can you go wait downstairs while i get ready?" i ask cynthia.

"yeah sure, see you soon." she closes my door.

-

i jog lightly down the stairs and see cynthia waiting for me on the couch.

"let's go to the trainer's room," i said.

"okay."

2-3 hour later..

i taught her the basics of fighting: stance, position, how to punch etc.

she was pretty much an easy learner which was one of the only thing i liked about her.

"okay let's spar for a little bit," i say.

we get into a fighting position and i knocked her over but she held onto me, making me fall onto her. my face was inches away from hers until i quickly get up.

"uh, you need to watch your feet and position," i advise her.

"got it," cynthia said.

cynthias pov

i let him make me fall and drag him down on purpose but he caught himself before his face could touch mine.

"uh, you need to watch your feet and position," mattia says.

"got it," i replied.

i expected him to offer a hand to help me up but he didn't, and kept his arms folded.

"let's just move on the punching bags so you can work on your kicks and punches," mattia suggested.

"okay..." i roll my eyes and get up.