3

y/n's pov

"so you're just making out with a stranger now?" mark raises his voice at me.

"he was cute," i reply.

we approach amy and maximo

"where were you?" maximo asks.

"uh, i was with one of the guys from the table," i say hesitantly. "the one with two girls around his arms."

"bitch he's cute, way to go," amy cheers. mark and maximo shoot her a glare. "i mean dont make out with random strangers next time."

"we should get going," mark says. "let's go."

the four of us walk out the door.

mattia's pov
i make my way back to alejandro and kairi.

"so," kairi begins, "how was it ?"

i smirk. "she's a good kisser."

"fuck you," alejandro says playfully.

they each take out $50 and hand it to me.

i couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, it was definitely different than other girls i've hooked up with before. fuck, i should've gotten her name, now i'll never see her again.

"we should head back," kairi says looking at his phone. "your dad need us."

"well it was fun while it lasted," alejandro sighs as he gets up from the table, "back to business."

"can we come with you," one of the girls asked.

"course you can baby," i reply. "i'm not done with you guys yet."

alejandro and kairi chuckle, knowing exactly what i mean.

i'm going home with two hot girls yet i can only think about that girl i just made out with. what was special about her, i couldn't put my finger on it. i hope i can forget about her tomorrow.

as we walk out the door, our driver was already waiting at the curb. he opens the door for us and we all slide into the car one at a time.

20 minutes later we arrive at my house. it was a pretty big house so all our meetings would either take place here, or at the Panther's warehouse.

"mattia," my dad says, "how was your night?"

"what do you think dad?" i ask as i have two girls around my arm.

"you can get back to that later, i need to talk you, kairi, and alejandro about something first," he says.

"girls, go wait for me at the bedroom," i order.

they nod and walk away.

"what is it mr. polibio? " alejandro asks.

"we need to retrieve something," my dad informs us. "mattia since you're going to be Capo soon, you need to train as much as you can. this mission is yours. take whoever you want."

i put my two hands on kairi and alejandro's shoulders, hinting that i'm taking them with me. "what do we have to do?" i ask.

"well first you need to learn how to play undercover.." my dad says.

i dont like where this is going. "dad don't say it-"

"a while ago, alejandro and kairi's fathers and i hid something at a high school, a file."

"are you saying you want us to be high schoolers for a day," kairi whines.

my dad nods. "that file contains useful information that'll make us more successful. when i was young i didn't think that file would be important but you never know, so i hid it at the last place anyone would think of. our enemy, the Cobras have been trying to find this file for a while, so you need to be discreet."

"okay," i sigh, "when do we go?"

"tomorrow," my dad says. "don't tell anyone your last names, you never know who's who. for all we know, young Cobras could be attending that school."

soon, one of our workers drag a man in. "Capo, we found a Cobra lurking outside the house." he threw the man to the floor, making him stand on his knees only. "he was trying to get info on our next shipment, i think he heard everything."

"now that's a problem isn't it?" my dad smirks. "we. can't have you knowing that information. mattia, you got this one."

i pull a gun from my side and aim it at him. it wasn't like i haven't killed before, this was nothing to me. Panthers do what we have to do.

"should've stayed home," i said quietly to the cobra.

"i swear i didn't hear anything," he claimed.

i shoot him before he could say anything else and watched his dead body hit the floor.

"as you saw earlier," i turn to my dad, "i have two unfinished business to attend to."

"can't keep it in your pants for one day," alejandro rolls his eyes. kairi chuckles.

"rat fuck," i say to him.

alejandro flips me off.

"kairi, alejandro, you two can sleep over tonight if you want. you both have to the get to the high school tomorrow together anyway," my dad says.

they both nod and head to the guest bedrooms.

i open my bedroom door and saw the girls laying in my bed with only their bra and underwear on.

"sorry, to keep you waiting ladies," i say taking off the first layer of my shirt.

"what was that noise? sounded like a gun shot," one of them mention.

"oh that was nothing," i lie.

.