46

y/n's pov

the party was over so mattia and i went to his room.

"can i borrow a shirt," i ask.

"yeah take whatever you want," mattia says changing. "what's mine is yours."

i smile and grab a black t shirt. "tomorrows your first day as Capo— how do you feel?"

"like i'm gonna busy as fuck from now on," mattia groans. "which means less time to with you."

"it's gonna be worst when i become Donna too," i add in.

"this is harder than i thought."

"hey mattia.. can i talk to you about something?"

"sure," mattia scoots over to make room for me on the bed. "is everything okay?"

"well, when you say you wanna marry me.."

"did i go overboard? i dont wanna scare you or make you think that i wanna suffocate you-"

i laugh. "no it's not that. but have you ever thought what it would be like if we did get married? we're both leaders.. how would that work?"

mattia sighs. "i don't wanna really think about that to be honest."

i put my hand on top of his. "i love you, which means i'd do anything for you. i'm willing to give up my place as Donna and join the panthers if that's it takes to be with you one day."

mattia widens his eyes. "are you serious? you'd give up your place as donna for me? why?"

"you've worked so hard for this moment," i say, "you deserve it."

"you heard what i said right? that all i need is you. i don't care about leadership— i just want you," said mattia.

"your people need you, they always will."

"and what about your people?"

"i don't know," i sigh. "let's just not talk about it."

Kobe tries his best to jump on the bed but he was too small so i pick him up.

"i like where we are right now," mattia says, petting kobe.

i shuffle my legs under the blanket and kobe lays between me and mattia.

"goodnight mattia."

"goodnight princess."

mattia's pov

first day as Capo. here we go.

i sit up and see y/n still asleep with her arms around kobe. this was so cute. i grab my phone and snap a picture. then i went to the bathroom and got ready for work.

when i walk out, y/n was awake and petting our dog.

"going to work already?" she whines.

"yeah, they need me at the warehouse," i tell her.

y/n stretches as i walk over. "give me a kiss before you go."

"always."

i lean over and expected a short kiss but she doesn't let me go.

"babe," i mumble through our kiss. "babe i have to go i can't be late."

"what if i change your mind?" her grip around the back of my neck tightens and she pulls me closer.

i admit, i gave in for a moment and started kissing her back a lot. like a lot a lot.

"no," i say pulling away. "no, i'm not giving in this time."

she rolls on her stomach. "fineee, i'll see you later."

"bye, i love you," i say opening the door.

"love you more."

when i get downstairs i saw alejandro and kairi sitting on the couch talking to each other.

"Morning capo," kairi emphasizes.

"i could get use to that," i say.

"we going to the warehouse today?" alejandro asks.

"yeah," i answer grabbing my car keys. "also i have to go an auction sometime this week."

kairi opens the door for us. "why?"

"y/n's birthdays coming up," i tell him. "i'm bidding on that diamond necklace everyone's been talking about."

"so you getting ready to go broke or what?" alejandro chuckles.

"money isn't a problem for me and y/n's worth 10x that necklace," i scoff, getting into my car.

"fucking simp. you can't be our leader," kairi jokes. "i won't allow it."

"i am a fucking simp but i'll still put a bullet between your eyes," i threaten.

y/n's pov

text from dad..
dad: hi mija, where r u?
y/n: i'm still at mattias. what's up?
dad: can you come home? we need to discuss the kingston cartel soon.
y/n: yeah i'll be right there.

i grab my things and take kobe outside to the backyard so he can roam around.

home

"hey dad," i greet him as i walk in.

"hi sweetheart." he kisses me on the side of my head. "so i think we're really close to tracking the kingstons."

"great, what've we found so far?" i ask.

"they were last spotted at this town 3 days ago."

"you think we're in danger of any sort?"

"all i know is once the kingstons have an enemy, they'll stop at nothing to wipe them out," my dad sighs. "i just want you to be careful that's all."

"i'm always careful," i assure him.

.