29

sometimes when i'm writing these stories, i forget that i'm actually writing about mattia cuz he is nothing like this at all.
_________________________________
mattia's pov
at the hospital

"hey," i said running into the waiting room with ale and kairi by my side, "are they done yet?"

colin and natalie were the only ones in the room, i'm guessing everyone went home to rest.

"they should be done soon," colin answered. he examines our shirts and saw blood on them. "did you find him?"

i nod. "he was maya's brother."

"was?" natalie asks.

"i dealt with it," i answered.

colin nods in approval.

"but we're not done?" i continue.

"what do you mean?" colin asks.

"maya's brother might've been the one who did the dirty work but xavier was the one who told him to kill her."

"we saw this coming," natalie adds. "we can deal with xavier. thank you mattia, you've done enough."

"but-"

colin interrupts me. "you'll break your alliance with the kingstons and become a target. as skilled as you panthers are, the kingstons are far more dangerous."

"what if.." kairi hesitates, "what if we work together."

"i agree with kairi, mr. price," i say. "i'm so done with our gangs beefing at each other for something that happened maybe almost 100 years ago."

"mr. mrs. price?" the doctor says coming out. "the operation is done but it's too early to tell if it was successful or not. you guys may see her."

the 5 of us head to her room.

"y/n?" i say.

her eyes slightly flutter open.

"oh mija you scared the shit out of us," her mom says.

i immediately go to the side of her bed and hold her left hand.

"don't you ever fucking do that again," i say.

"i'd do all over again," she says weakly.

i roll my eyes. "you really scared me you know?"

"you're fucking crazy," kairi laughs.

"you are definitely my daughter," colin smiles.

soon, a nurse walks in.

"hi guys i'm diana. i'll be the nurse looking after y/n," she says.

we all back up and let the nurse take a seat next to y/n's right hand side.

"okay i'm gonna do some tests right now okay?" diana informs her.

y/n nods.

the nurse starts poking her right hand side.

y/n's eyes fill with panic. "wh-why can't i feel anything? i can't feel you touching me." she starts crying. "why can't i feel anything?"

"it's still very early," diana tells her. "you can regain feeling again in a couple days or maybe even tomorrow— we never know."

a small streak of tear falls down her face. "o-okay."

"it's okay baby," natalie says walking up to her, "you'll recover, i know you will."

"you guys look like shit," y/n says.

colin and natalie chuckle.

"go home and go rest," y/n advises. "you both need your strength."

colin and natalie bite their under lip.

"don't worry, i'll stay here with her," i said. "get some sleep."

colin pats me on the shoulder and nods.

"call us if you need anything," kairi says.

i nod and watch as colin natalie alejandro and kairi walk out of the room, leaving just me and y/n.

i sit down by her side. "i still can't believe you took a bullet for me. ive missed you so much."

"i've missed you too."

i lean in and start kissing her until she says something that makes my heart stop. "i love you too."

"y-you heard that?" i ask.

she nods and smiles. "i heard pretty much everything. did you find out who it was?"

"yeah it was mayas brother and xavier set it up," i tell her.

"fucking bastard," she whispers.

"don't worry about that for now. just focus on getting better," i say.

y/n uses her left hand and pulls me into another kiss. i move my body up more so i'm hovering about her now and place my hand on her waist.

she pulls her head back, breaking the kiss.

"what's wrong?" i ask.

"i-i can't feel your hand on my waist," she whimpers. "what if i can't feel your touches anymore?"

"hey that's not gonna happen. you heard diana it's too soon to tell," i remind her.

she sniffles.

i crawl into bed with her and she lays in my shoulder.

"get some rest, tomorrow's a new day."

i need more story ideas. should i base another story off of a show/movie or...

like vampire diaries? 😳👉🏻👈🏻 jkjk unless..