57

y/n's pov

"mattia?" i whisper.

avani puts her hand on my shoulder. "well what're you waiting for? go get your mans."

my legs ran as fast as they could to him and he did the same. i jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his lower body.

"oh my god," mattia chokes on his tears. "it's you."

"it's me," i reply with a tear steaming down my face.

he puts me down and presses his lips against mine roughly. i could taste the saltiness of my tears that traveled down to my mouth.

"ow be gentle," i joke. "i just jumped out the window."

mattia hugs me again tightly, ignoring what i said. "i've almost lost you way too many times."

"i know, i'm sorry i didn't tell you," i whisper.

he pulls away. "how did you-"

"i'll explain everything later, i promise." i wipe his tears with my thumb.

"this is gross," xavier groans on the floor.

i grab my gun and walk towards him. "you literally put me through hell. who the fuck makes a building collapse on someone. tell me. who? exactly. no one."

"did you not just do the same?"

"you did it first," i say. "as much as i would love to continue this feud between us, i don't need anymore buildings falling on top of me." i aim my gun at him. "tell your sister i said hi." i pull the trigger and watch his head hit the floor.

"Y/N," i hear alejandro and kairi shout as they run towards me.

before i could say anything the two of them jump on me and pull me into a hug.

"this is real right?" kairi asks. "alejandro pinch me."

ale slapped him in the face and continued hugging me.

"ow," kairi groans, "i said pinch you monkey fuck."

"let her breathe you guys." mattia pulls them off of me.

"so.. this is the famous mattia polibio," troys says walking up to us with avani and anthony beside him.

"that would be me," mattia chuckles.

"i'm troy zarba." he shakes his hand.

"i've been staying with troy, anthony, and avani for the past month." i turn to them. "thank you. for everything."

"i can't thank you guys enough for looking after her," mattia nods. "if you guys need anything don't hesitate to call us. i mean it."

"would you be down to let her stay..?" avani suggest.

"okay anything but that," mattia responds.

"you're a lucky man mattia," troy cuts in, "shes definitely something else. got me jumping out the window and shit."

"i'm gonna miss you guys," i tell them, crying. "thank you for being like my family."

"awh," anthony says putting his arm around me. "anything for you kiddo."

i punch him lightly for calling me that and then he pulls me into a hug. avani and troy join in and they all squeeze me tightly.

"you'll visit won't you?" troy asks.

"definitely," i say.

"i love you babe," said avani. "stay safe."

"i love you too. bye guys," i wave, walking away with mattia. they all wave back and watched me climb up the ladder of the helicopter.

when i get to the top, i saw a girl sitting there already.

"oh hi.." she says. "you're- how are you- you're y/n right?"

i sit down across from her. "yeah hi i'm y/n and it's a long story."

mattia comes in shortly and sits down next to me while and alejandro and kairi still on the other side.

"that's melanie," mattia tells me.

"ohh that melanie," i say, "i remember."

mattia puts his arm around me and kisses me again.

"can you guys wait until we get off the helicopter goddamn," kairi complains.

i pull away from the kiss. "fine."

"so are you gonna tell us what happened..?" alejandro asks.

"long story short, a building collapsed on me, someone helped me get out then kidnapped me, then my friend anthony rescued me and brought me to his warehouse where i met avani and troy and we spent 1 month making the bomb that exploded xaviers facility and i had to jump out the window from the second floor so my arm hurts really bad and then i killed xavier so now i'm here," i nod.

"well that's not something you hear everyday," kairi replies.

"no it isn't," mattia agreed. "i'm just glad you're alive and back in my arms."

i lay on his shoulder. "well it's good to be back."

.