Finding Out

"Let's go to the control room, I believe it will be easier to explain there," Allura told the Galran man.

He nodded and followed as Allura led the way to the control room. The rest of us following behind them. In the main control room, the man put up a hologram, and explained some space terms to Allura, Coran, and Shiro. Hunk slumped in a chair, Lance and Pidge did whatever, and Keith and I went to a corner to talk.

"What happened? Red started moving around and attacked the place. If they were attacking you, why work with them?" I asked.

"I was put through some trials to get the answers I needed," Keith said seeming distant.

"And did you get your answers...?" I asked. Keith only nodded. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Keith said walking off to Shiro and Allura, leaving me alone in that corner.

"Y/N?" Keith answered with his own question. I hummed in response telling him to continue. "Would you still love me even if I were part Galra?"

Everyone's head snapped to Keith and I with wide eyes except Shiro and the man. I could feel the tension in the room.

"What?" I asked my eye wide open.

"Keith is part Galra," Shiro explained.

I looked at Keith with wide eyes and he looked anywhere big at me. I looked to everyone else who was still staring at us.

"We'll be right back," I said pulling Keith into the hallway despite his protests.

I had to make sure I heard it right. "You're part Galra?" Keith was still looking at anywhere but me so I took my hands and squished his face so he looked like a fish and made him look down at me. "Please answer." Keith slowly nodded. "How long have you known?"

"I found out minutes before we got back," Keith said with much difficulty. I stopped squishing his face.

"Do you know how much Galra you have in you?" I asked.

Keith shook his head while saying, "No, but Kolivan believes half."

I gasped. "I'm not the only half-blood?"

"Is that a Jackson Perseus and The Demi-Gods reference?" Keith asked.

"Maybe, Author's obsessed," I told Keith. "But to answer your question earlier. Keith, I'll love you no matter what. I don't care whether you're human, Galran, Arusian. You're Keith."

When I finished, Keith hugged me tight. He buried his had in the crook of my neck and hugged my waist to his body. I hugged his neck and we stayed like that for a while.

"I love you," Keith told me, pulling away.

"I don't know why you were so nervous, I mean, I'm half Altean," I laughed.

Keith slightly laughed as well then kissed me.

We walked into the control room together, hand-in-hand, and everyone watched as we walked in smiling. Except Hunk, who was already asleep.

We walked up to the man, who I assume is Kolivan, Shiro, Allura, and Coran, who were making a plan on how to defeat Zarkon. Allura watched Keith carefully, making sure he wouldn't do anything. I didn't pay much mind to it, but if it started to get too serious, I would talk to her about it.

Kolivan brought another Blade member and we all formed a plan together.

A/N: Helpppppp I'm boredddddddddd

On a side note, if I made a discord server to chat in while quarantine is going on, would y'all join? Cuz I'm so hecking bored right now I stg, Minecraft is getting boring dailyyyyyy