Return of the Gladiator

"Great job training today, guys. We're really getting the hang of Voltron," Shiro said.

"Seriously, How far do you think my lion kicked that broken alien ship?" Lance asked. "Must have been a mile."

We were walking into the castle from training with Voltron. I yawned. "Yeah, that'll come in handy when the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match!" I yawned again.

"Hey, I did something cool and you can't handle it. I get it," Lance said.

"Your kick ruined our balance! We fell!" Keith said. I was too busy yawning to speak.

"Well that falling part was Hunk's fault," Lance said. We walked into the dining room and sat down.

"Hey!" Hunk called.

"Alright! Save your energy for fighting Zarkon!" Shiro scolded sitting down at the head.

"Hello guys! How was the Voltron workout?" Coran entered the room.

"We're getting there," Shiro answered. "Are you and Allura almost done fixing the castle so we can leave this planet? I feel like we're sitting ducks here on Arus."

I stood next to Keith and Lance. I leaned my head on Keith and could feel him tense up. I was almost asleep when Coran spoke.

"Just about," I shot up as he put food goo down in front of Shiro. "In the meantime, to get your mind off those duck seats you're worried about, I made you guys and authentic ancient Paladin lunch!" As soon as I was about to go to sleep again, Coran lifted the lid off the plate and the smell made me gag.

"Coran, you just hooked me onto the food goo and now you're switching it up?" Hunk said.

"This is packed with nutrients," Coran said.

Hunk sniffed the smelly... thing... and said "Awe it smells disgusting!"

"I know! That's how you know it's healthy!" Coran said.

"Coran, we're on a planet now with fresh herbs, spices, and whatever this thing is... a tuber? I'm gonna head to the kitchen and spice things up a bit!"

Hunk went to the kitchen while my pillow, also known as a Keith, and I sat down. I sat in the middle of Lance and Keith and noticed Pidge wasn't with us. But I was too tired to say anything. I put my head on the table and almost fell asleep the second my head was down.

"Where's Pidge?" Shiro asked.

"He's probably checking on those prisoners we rescued from Zarkon. They'll all be waking soon in the infirmary," Coran answered. Shiro stood up. "Open the hatch! Food lion coming in!" Coran had some of the food on his spoon? fork? spork. and was trying to feed Shiro.

Shiro responded with, "No. Just... no." Shiro left the room probably to go find Pidge.

"You don't know what you're missing!" Coran called to Shiro.

"(Y/N), you have bags under your eyes, are you okay?" Keith asked me.

"Just tired," I said. I leaned on him as a pillow. "You might want to get used to me doing this."

"Alright," Keith responded.

"Awe!! Why does Keith get all the girls!" Lance whined.

"Okay, bye. If you need me I'll be in my room trying to sleep," I said. I stood up and started heading to my room. As I was walking out of the room I saw Allura and tiredly said "Hey, Allura. Bye, Allura." She didn't have enough time to respond to that because I turned the corner to the corridor with the rooms. When I got to my room, I flopped on my bed, face first, and almost fell asleep. Until I heard alarms go off. "Why!" I heard Allura, Coran, Keith, Hunk, and Lance outside.