Fall of the Castle of the Lions

A/N: So the image above is your suit thing (ofc it's one of my oc's and not you) before you start saying stuff like "That looks like a base." let me tell you one thing. It's not. I used a picture of Allura (I imagine Reader to look like her minus the hair length and hair/skin color and the body type) I was just lazy and didn't want to attempt at drawing an Allura outline. I'll 'draw' a picture of the clothing later.

"The monster fell from the sky! It was an epic battle! But Voltron was Victorious!" some of the Arusians stood on lower stairs and were reenacting the battle. The Arusians playing Voltron fell down while the Arusians playing the monster kept standing. "No... I said, Voltron was Victorious!" The Arusians swapped places. The Arusians not part of the re-enactment cheered.

"Thank you, your majesty, for that wonderful production. It saddens me that we must leave tomorrow, but we must continue our battle with Zarkon and spread peace without the universe. Your highness, please accept this gift," Allura held out a communicator and the king took it. "This will allow you to contact us anytime you need help. Arus will be the first planet in the Voltron alliance."

The king held up the communicator. "Hoo-rah!" He cheered. The rest of the Arusians cheered.

Lance, Keith and I stood next to each other. I stood behind Keith and I couldn't really see anything. Hunk came up to us.

"We ought to get something like that," Hunk said when he was within ear shot of us.

"Like what?" I asked still behind Keith but on my tip toes to see Hunk. Hunk looked at me for a couple seconds then grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in front of Keith.

"That's better. You know. Like a cheer! Like a team cheer that we do."

"Mhm. Yeah, okay!" Lance said. "How about, uh... I say Vol, and you say Tron! Vol!"

"Uh... Voltron?" Keith said.

"No. No no no. The cheer includes the instructions: 'I say Vol and you say...'" Lance held it out for Keith to finish.

"Vol...Tron?"

"We'll work on it," I told the boys.

Lance took a sip of the drink in his hands and looked like he didn't like it. "Coran! What is this!"

"It's nunvill, nectar of the Gods!" Coran answered.

"It tastes like hot dog water and feet," Lance said.

"Yeah! Makes a wonderful hair tonic as well." Coran said. He put it in his mustache and his mustache got bushier. He walked up to Shiro, me behind him. "Not feeling well? Try some nunvill. Settles the stomach and brightens your smile." I stood behind Coran shaking my head no.

"I'm not sure we should be letting everyone wander in and out of the castle like this. It doesn't seem safe," Shiro said.

"Oh, these Arusians won't hurt anything! Much..." Coran said. In the background, an Arusian dropped some glass which broke. "Besides, it's only fair to let them see the inside of the castle that's been sitting on their planet for so long."

"Shiro's right. Who knows when Zarkon will attack again?" I said.

"I'm gonna do a perimeter check," Shiro said.

"I'm coming with you!" I called after Shiro running after him.

We walked down a hallway to get outside. But while walking down the hallway, Shiro and I talked.