Some TLC

"Hey, Y/N! I've analyzed the sword you bought," Coran said I walked into the main control room.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, urging him to continue.

"Yeah... it's not truly an Altean broadsword, some of the forgery isn't accurate, however it does have Altean elements in it. It's almost an exact replica of the sword type. My great grandpapi had a whole collection of Altean-" while Coran continued babbling about his ancestors, Pidge walked into the main control room.

"Coran! Do you mind if I borrow Y/N for a minute?" Pidge asked.

Without waiting for Coran to answer, I stood up and said "Yes! Let's go!"

Pidge lead me down the hallway and into the area where she works on her gadgets and gizmos of plenty.

"What did you bring me here for?" I asked.

"Well, Hunk is in the kitchen doing his kitcheny things and I need help with upgrading Green here," Pidge said.

How on this castle ship did I not notice the green lion?!

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked Pidge.

She told me to help her with calculations and the actual coding. Author-Chan doesn't know much about technology, so I did some coding.

After about an hour of coding and upgrading in, Keith came into the hangar.

"Yo Pidge, can I steal Y/N for a bit?" Keith asked.

"But I need someone to help-"

"Hey, Pidge! I'm done in the kitchen!" Hunk said as he came into the hangar.

"Come on, Y/N," Keith said.

Without question, I followed him. He lead me down a corridor and eventually to the red lion's hangar.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked.

Keith didn't answer, he just continued making his way inside the red lion. He sat down in the pilot seat and told me to sit down as well.

"Alright, Allura, can you open that wormhole now?" Keith asked.

"Wormhole?" I questioned.

"It's open, Keith. Remember I can only hold it for two of your Earth hours," Allura said.

"That's plenty of time," Keith said.

A wormhole opened up and Keith piloted the Lion through the wormhole.

"Keith, seriously. Where are we going?" I asked.

"To a place," Keith answered, not giving me any clue.

We came outside the other side of the wormhole to come face with a planet. Keith landed the lion in a clearing in the middle of a forest. The sky was beginning to darken, turning a shade of orange-pink. We got out of the red lion and Keith began leading me to another location. We walked through some trees to come face to face with a lake. By this time, the sky was beginning to turn to a purple-blue shade and stars were appearing.

"It's beautiful," I told Keith.

"That's not all," Keith said, directing me to a small picnic blanket with food spread out on it. "I want to start over."

"We can't start over, Keith," I said. "I don't want to."

"But-"

"There are so many memories I want to keep," I smiled at the man in front of me. "So we can't start over. But we can try this again."

For the first time in a long while, I saw a genuine smile on Keith's face. We sat on the blanket, hand in hand, gazing at the stars and wishing for this moment to last forever.

A/N: ooh look at me updating two times in one year

If you're gonna be single for Valentine's Day, vote on this chapter UwU- I'm kidding you don't have to I hate suggesting for people to support books