Collection and Extraction

Everyone crowded around Pidge who was working on hacking into Sendak's memories.

"Somewhere inside Sendak's memories, we should be able to find the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon," Allura said.

"I don't think your father would approve of searching through an enemy's memories," Coran said.

"I know, but we have to do everything we can to defeat Zarkon," Allura answered.

"Once we learn all his weaknesses, we can drive to his front door and challenge him to a fight, winner gets the Universe!" Lance put his arms up like he was being greeted by his loyal subjects.

We stayed silent for a minute, dead-panning him.

"Anything good yet, Pidge?" Shiro asked.

"We were only able to salvage bits and pieces," Pidge answered.

Keith sighed. "We need something to work with. Right now, we don't even have a decent map of the empire."

"Who needs a map? After ten thousand years of conquering, I could probably fire my Bayard at like any point in space and it would probably hit a Galra ship," Lance said getting a little sarcastic.

"If we could just find some troop locations or supply routes - small targets we could hit and run – then we could start to free planets one by one," Shiro said.

"Boring! I want the big kaboom," Lance said turning his hands into fists.

"Zarkon's been building his empire for ten thousand years. We're not going to tear it down over night with five inexperienced Pilots, a co-pilot, and one support ship. Hitting him where he lives would be a huge mistake," Shiro told Lance, shutting down his idea.

"Okay, I've cross-referenced Sendak's memories with the info I got on the down ship back on Arus. Most of it was a garbled mess, but one thing kept repeating. Something called a 'Universal Station.'" Pidge butted in.

"'Universal Station?' Like the kind of station that controls the entire universe?" Hunk asked.

"Well, we are translating it from Galra, so it could also be 'Galactic Hub?'" Pidge's answered.

"Or 'Space Base,'" Lance said. Everyone stayed silent as we looked at Lace for a moment. "What?"

"I'm pulling the location of your Universal Hub... station... base on our screens now," Coran said. We turned to Coran who was in front of the dash board. The hologram screen popped up and we saw three planets.

"So... where is it?" Lance asked.

"I don't know. Our long-ranged sensors are unable to find anything at those coordinates," Coran answered.

"Maybe he remembered it wrong," Keith said.

"Or maybe we just stumbled acrOSS A TOP SECRET BASE IN SENDAK'S MEMORIES!" Pidge and I said together.

"Only one way to find out. Let's go take a look," Allura said.

Coran set the castle-ship's coordinates to the same coordinates in Sendak's memories.

"We should be close enough to get a good scan but far enough away to avoid being noticed," Allura said. She had changed into her space suit while the rest of us remained in our normal clothes. Allura piloted the castle around a Planet until we were able to see the base.

"There it is," Shiro pointed out.

"It appears the gravitation between the two planets warped the electron transmission spectrum enough to keep the planet off the deep space scanners," Coran said.