Rebirth

"Oh no," Pidge said.

"Please tell me there is not a giant monster in there. Please tell me it's empty. Or filled with with space candy. One of those two, either one is fine," Hunk said.

"I don't think this is a piñata, Hunk," Lance said.

"If it's the same kind of monster that attacked us on Arus, we already know how to beat it," Keith said.

"The Galra wouldn't send two of the same kinds of monsters to defeat us. If we defeat it once, why would they send another monster just like the first one?" I asked Keith.

Either way, Pidge formed her shield and Keith formed his sword.

"Hold your ground!" Shiro yelled.

The pod opened up to a monster. It was red and had long arms that kind of scared me. When the pod opened, I zoomed into the area to get a closer look and saw it was charging for a green laser. It shot the laser.

"Shield! Shield!" I yelled. Pidge used the shield just in time before the laser hit us and shot us back.

"It's not candy!" Hunk yelled.

"And it's not the same monster!" Lance yelled.

"We need to draw it's fire away from the Balmera's surface!" Shiro instructed.

The monster shot a laser at us and we all groaned in pain. We got out of the range of fire and moved with the laser so we wouldn't get shot. When the monster stopped shooting, we got extremely close. Keith used his sword to try and slice the monster, but failed because the monster dodged. It shot more lasers at us. We flew up, and around the monster to get to the other side.

"We can't hold out!" Lance said.

"My lion is weakening!" Pidge yelled. "If the shield sustains structural damage, we're done for!"

"Pidge is right!" Keith yelled.

"Oh, Pidge is right. I'm the one that said 'We can't hold out!'" Lance yelled.

"Lance! Watch your footing!" I yelled noticing Lance's lion was crash into the Balmera. I said that too late, however, because we fell. The shield broke.

"Okay, Team Voltron, disband!" Shiro commanded. "Everyone, evasive maneuvers! It can't shoot all of us at once!" And that's exactly what it did. It spread it's arms arms and twenty lasers started shooting at us."Okay, it can do that too..." (I counted, usually only have to count to eight at the most -_-)

We were all trying to avoid the lasers. The castle shot at the monster and the monster shot back.

"Keith, Y/N! Try to draw it's fire! I'm coming in from above!" Shiro yelled.

"Roger!" Keith and I yelled at the same time.

Keith used the lion's lava and tried to damage it that way. It didn't work. Instead, the monster aimed at us. Shiro was about to shoot the monster when the monster shot a laser at him.

"We need to find it's blind spot!" Keith said.

"I don't think this thing has a blind spot. It has a thousand eyes," Pidge told Keith.

"Laser eyes! Laser eyes!" Hunk yelled.

"What do we do? Fighting this thing is like fighting an entire fleet at once!" Pidge said.

"I think we have to aim for those laser eyes and take them out," Keith said.

"We'll cover you from up here!" Allura said. The castle shot at the monster. The monster shot back. "We're taking heavy fire up here! We're in trouble!"