Eye of the Storm

I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER THE FIGHTER sorry I had to

The alarms were blaring as loud as they could indicating danger. We looked at the big ship with horror. Instantly, we all knew who's ship it was.

"Zarkon!" Allura said. "How did he find us!"

"His commanders must have radioed him from Olkarion!" Keith said.

"We need to wormhole! Now! Everyone to your stations. And Y/N! Don't even think about leaving!" Shiro commanded.

"I wasn't planning on it!" I defended myself.

"We've gotta put some distance between ourselves and Zarkon. This could be the fight of our lives!" Shiro continued.

Zarkon's fighters started shooting at the castle. We were taking heavy fire.

"That's sure a lot of fighters," Hunk said. You could tell he was panicked, but he didn't want to seem like he was.

"Allura, can you evade these fighters? We can't have them following us through the wormhole!" Shiro asked.

"I can try," Allura responded.

Coran and Allura piloted the castle-ship as fast as t could go, putting the particle barrier up. The fighters followed us.

"Keith, Lance! Let's lay down some covering fire!" Shiro instructed.

"Lance! Incoming! Twelve o'clock high!" Pidge yelled to Lance.

"Got it!" Lance yelled.

Everyone had something to do and I sat there feeling useless.

"Hey!" Lance yelled at Keith.

"Sorry! Gotta be quick!" Keith yelled back.

"How's that for quick!" Lance yelled.

"Knock it off you two, stay in your zones," I yelled at both of the boys. Okay, maybe I had some use after all. Some.

"Yeah, Keith!" Lance pouted.

"Keep calling out those fighters Pidge!" Shiro commanded. "Hunk, how are the defenses holding?"

"I don't know, ten percent, fifteen maybe? Everything's a blur. I've been up too long. I have tired eyes!" Hunk answered.

"I know we just came off an intense battle but we've gotta stay focused. Just until we jump," Shiro said.

"And when is that?" Keith asked.

"We're still too close! We need to gain more speed!" Coran said.

"I've got an idea! Hold on!" The castle jolted right as Allura directed the castle to a moon.

"Allura, what are you doing!" I yelled.

"I'm going to try to use this moon's gravity to gain speed and put some distance between us and Zarkon!" Allura replied.

The castle speeding up, caused me to hold on to something for my life. After a couple tics, Coran turned to Allura.

"We're clear to wormhole!" Coran said.

Allura opened a wormhole and we sped through. The alarms were still blaring though.

"We got away from Zarkon, but how co the alarms are still going off?" Lance asked.

"Coran, whats going on?" Shiro asked.

"Oh no! Teludav lens malfunction!" Coran panicked. "We're about to exit this wormhole a lot sooner than we planned!"