Ice Skating

Before the Kerberos Mission was announced

"Hey Keith?" I asked looking up. He was silently reading a book while I rest my head on his lap. He hummed in response. "Can we go ice skating?"

"Maybe," he said.

"Why just maybe," I whined like a child dragging out the maybe.

"Maybe."

"Too bad!" I yelled getting up and pulling him with me. "Go get your coat and gloves!"

"(Y/N)!!" Keith whined.

"I'll get them for you," I threatened, knowing his room was most likely a mess. His eyes went wide as I started walking to his room.

"NONONO NONONO! It's okay, (Y/N), I'll get them!" Keith said stopping me.

"That's what I thought," I smirked triumphantly.

After a few minutes, he came back bundled in a coat, hat, and gloves. I giggled because he looked cute.

"What? Can't handle the cold?" I asked.

"No."

I laughed. "We're gonna have to stop by my place, I need to get my skates."

"What about Shiro?"

"He's doing something at the Garrison, something about a new mission coming up."

"Okay."

Time skip to your home

"Keith you're shivering," I laughed.

"I hate the cold," he answered.

"You'll warm up when skating and forgets it's even cold outside," I said. "Stay here."

I ran upstairs and into my room to grab my skates. I loved skating in the winter so, I bought a pair of skates for myself. They make me feel like a professional skater. I put on so leggings that covered the skates, a light jacket, and some gloves. I always loved the cold so it didn't bother me much. I ran down stairs and Keith gave me crazy eyes.

"Where's the rest of your clothes?" He asked.

"Unlike you, the cold doesn't bother me much," I said. "Come on!! Let's go!!"

Before Keith could respond, I grabbed his hand and led him to the motor bike I had.

"(Y/N)! This is going to be so cold!" Keith whined.

"Would you rather be in the cold longer by walking?" I asked.

"I'd rather not go."

Time skip to at the rink

Keith and I got off the bike and went into the rink after getting Keith some skates. He didn't know how to tie them, so I had to help him. When Keith got on the ice and I let go, he wobbled a lot.

"Please tell me you know how to skate," I sighed.

"I-I do! I-I'm just really cold!" Keith stuttered.

"You're wearing five layers of sweaters!" I said.

"..."

"Wow."

"Shut up!"

I laughed again. "Okay! Let's go!"

I grabbed his hand and started skating, he skated along with me. I did a couple of jumps and spins and he watched me. I tried to teach him how to do a salchow but he ended up falling. I taught him how to do a couple spins and he succeeded at those. I felt like a proud mom. We started skating together and holding hands. Keith picked me up and spun with me in his arms. I laughed.

"Keith! Put me down!" As he put me down, it started to snow.

I looked around, and was mesmerized by the sight. I looked up at Keith with my eyes full of joy. Keith looked at me and chuckled. We stared into each other's eyes and slowly, his face inched closer to mine and my face inched closer to his until our lips collided.

Present Time During the Fight at the Balmera

'Why an I thinking about that now?' I thought to myself. 'That was more than a year ago! And it's not even snowing! We're in the middle of battle!'

"(Y/N), are you okay?" I heard Allura's voice. "Your fave looked confused?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about something."

"Okay."

I went back into my thoughts. 'I miss those days.'

A/N: So I got my phone fixed today. I'm going to start working on the next chapters. Sorry about not updating the two weeks. Thank you for reading this! I love you all!!!