Nightmares

I opened my eyes but realized I wasn't in the castle. I was somewhere else. It looked Galra to me. I looked around and saw Shiro to my left and Keith to my right. They were asleep. We were in front of a metal table and there were different kinds of needles above the table. A purple light was hanging above the table as well. Suddenly, a woman, she looked old, came in. She had blue skin, white hair, and yellow eyes. She was hunched over. After her came three taller people came in behind her. They wore brown robes and a white mask with six cut outs glowing yellow. The woman walked over to the three of us while the people behind her went to the table. She stood in front of me. I looked up and glared as best I could.

She snapped her fingers in front of Keith and Shiro's face. "Wake up!" When she said that, both of them shot their eyes open. "Who wants to be first in?" No one answered. "No volunteers? Well. You know what they say. Ladies first."

She pulled me up with one hand and two of the masked people came behind me and unlocked the handcuffs. They turned me around and forced me on the table. They locked my hands and feet in place and put a belt around my waist. When they were done, two of the masked people left and one stayed behind at a dashboard.

"I hope my druids weren't too rough with you. We'll need you awake for a while," Haggar said. I didn't say anything. "What is Voltron's next plan?" I still didn't speak. She nodded once and a wave of electricity shot through me. I screamed. The electricity kept increasing in intensity and I didn't stop screaming.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Keith's voice yelling my name. I didn't pay much attention to it.

The pain died down and I started panting for air. "I'll ask you again. What is Voltron's next plan?" She said. I still didn't answer. I was too busy concentrating on my breathing. I heard a snap and another more intense shock of energy coursed through my body. I screamed once more until it stopped.

I heard the door opening and a gun being fired. Haggar looked behind her, as did I. The rest of Voltron was there. Fighting and trying to save us. Shiro stood up and kicked Haggar to push her out of the way. Shiro looked at me with a sorry look.

"I'm so sorry..." Shiro said. I looked like a mess panting at him. Haggar came behind him and uncuffed Shiro. She gave him a sword. "It's one life over the Universe's." Shiro pointed the sword at me. "I love you." Shiro jabbed the sword at me. But right before the sword hit me, I woke up.