Ark of Taujeer

I haven't been back inside Alfor's study since mine and Shiro's argument. I haven't even talked to Shiro since then.

Right now, everyone was gathered in the main control room, talking about who Zarkon was tracking. I didn't pay much attention to the arguments because I really didn't care. I just wanted to go back to training away from Shiro. Even though I didn't hear all of the conversations, I did hear some of them.

"There is no point in debating this further. Zarkon is clearly tracking us through me," Allura said.

"She's got a point! I would absolutely travel across the galaxy to find you," Lance said in his playboy voice.

"It's not you, Princess Allura, it's me," Keith chimed in.

"Because...?" Hunk asked, not knowing what Keith was saying.

And I stopped paying attention there. The next thing I see is a bunch of, what looks to be coordinates floating around. They're color coded, so I automatically know that Pidge did this.

"It's a Galra finder?" Hunk asked.

"Well, 'Finder' suggests that it locates whereas it would be more accurate to say that my model predicts their most likeliest..." Pidge looked over at everyone who was looking at her weirdly then huffed. "It's a Galra finder."

"So... where are the Galra?" Lance asked.

"The nearest ones are right here," a circle enclosed one of the coordinates that was in red. "A planet called Taujeer."

"Then that's where we're headed. Everyone should get some sleep. Tomorrow we find that Galra fleet and take it out," Shiro instructed.

Everyone except Shiro and Keith left the main control room. I waited for Keith though, just so we could walk to our rooms together.

When Keith walked out of the main control room, he walked right passed me. I ran to catch up to him.

"Keith, are you alright?" I put my hand on his shoulder and he jumped. I found that weird, Keith never jumps because of something like that.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Keith said as he shrugged my shoulder off and walked away, leaving me standing in the hall alone.

I heard footsteps come up next to me but didn't look at the person.

"Just give him time," Shiro said.

I said nothing and walked off still mad at him.

I decided to go to the training deck and train a little more before I went to sleep.

While training, I was just mumbling random things to myself.

"Shiro wants me to be a better teammate?" I punched at a dummy. "Fine. I'll. Be. A. Better. Teammate." I said in between punches and kicks.

"Y/N? What are you still doing awake?" I heard Lance ask me.

"I'm throwing a party," I said kicking the dummy some more.

"Your sarcasm gets really bad when you're mad," Lance said rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

"What do you want, Lance?" I asked standing straight from my fighting position.

"I want to know what's got you so worked up," Lance said, "but I know you won't tell me because you don't want to bother anyone." Lance yawned once more. "You know, when you talk about things that are bothering you, you don't bother us in the slightest. It actually makes us feel good because you're coming to talk to us and not keeping it in." Lance yawned some more.