A Week Afterwards

A/N: This song is helping me out with a lot of things right now. I love it.

"Y/N!" I heard a knock on the door, and Shiro's voice. I had locked the door so no one could come inside. I just wanted to be left alone. "Y/N, please talk to me. The only person you've been talking to is Keith, and he doesn't tell us if you're doing okay or not. We're all getting worried Y/N," Shiro said through the door.

I kept myself on my bed, sitting with my knees against my chest and staring at the floor. It hurt to know everyone was worried, but I didn't want to give in. Shiro hurt me and I didn't want to talk to anyone at that moment.

"Y/N, come out," Shiro ordered. I stayed put. "Fine. I'll leave. But if you don't come out by the time we need to form Voltron, I don't know what I'm going to do," Shiro warned. I heard a set of footsteps leaving and another coming to my door.

"Y/N, it's me, Keith, your Paladin," Keith said as he knocked on the door.

I slowly got off my bed and unlocked the door so he could come inside. I went back to my bed and just as soon as the door opened, I returned to my previous spot.

"Everyone's worried about you," was the first thing he said when he walked in the room.

"I know. I'm going to go by and tell them I'm sorry for making them worry," I told Keith.

"Yeah? And when's that gonna be? If it's not soon, and we can't form Voltron, what are we going to do?" Keith yelled.

"You can form Voltron without me! You've done it before!" I yelled back.

"It's not the same without you!" Keith yelled.

"It didn't seem like you guys were having trouble," I yelled.

"I was having trouble!" Keith yelled. "Without you backing us up, it felt lonely!"

"..." The first thing that came to mind was, "I'm sorry. I'm being selfish."

"What?" Keith asked. Never in the past three years had I ever said that.

"Don't make me repeat it," I glared at Keith. He shot his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry I made you worry."

"It's okay," Keith said.

"No it's not. I'm going to tear this team apart," I said quietly.

"Who told you that?" Keith asked.

"No one but—"

"Exactly. Stop blaming yourself."

"But—"

"No."

"Keith."

"No."

"Fine, I guess I won't tell you I love you," I shrugged.

"Wait, go back," Keith said shocked.

"Nope, you missed your chance," I turned my nose up at him.

"Y/N!" He whined as he came closer to me. I smirked as I grabbed his jacket and pulled him onto the bed with me so he was on top of me.

"Keithhhhh," I mimicked, staring into his eyes.

Everything went still as Keith and I gazed into each other's eyes. I glanced at his lips and he did the same. He came closer to me. Just as our lips were about to touch, we were interrupted.

"Y/N! Your door was unlocked so I walked i—" Coran walked into my room but paused when he saw Keith and I. "Oh! I'm sorry I interrupted something!"

I looked confused and noticed our position. I pushed Keith off of me. He fell on the floor.

"Ow."

"So, Coran, what did you need, and why didn't you knock?" I asked, my face as red as a tomato.

"Well, I was going to come in and ask if you were alright," Coran asked.

"I'm fine, much better now, thank you. I'm sorry for making you worry," I said as I pushed Coran out of the door, shut the door, and locked it.

"Where were we?" Keith said, finally getting off the floor and trapping me against him and the wall.

"Here," I said as I pulled him down by his jacket and started kissing him.

A/N: Yes

THIS CHAPTER ISNT CANON, maybe

So I haven't been able to update this fanfic, cuz every time I download word to work on this, my boyfriend gets my phone and is all like "Let me look through it" so I delete word and forget to download it later. Also, I've been busy with school, home problems, color guard, relationship problems, family problems, y'know, all of the good stuff. But yes I'm here, I'm still alive.

ANYWAYS I WAS TAGGED BY @Flowergoophuman

I tag PinkLadyxox _stitchnado72_ bunnyfrst

1. My favorite nickname in all honesty is probs Mars Bars — it's been a while since I've been called that tho

2. mY eYeS cHaNgE cOlOr 😡😡😡 green, hazel, blue, turquoise, you name it man, depends what kind of day it is

3. I mean, right now it's purple, but it's naturally brown

4. I have depression but I try not to show it through my depressing jokes, my smiles, and my bubbly personality.

5. If you're looking at a color wheel, I like the colors that range from green all the way over to purple

6. Carolina Beach. It's the only place I've been to that I would actually be fine with going back to. Washington has too many people. Cleveland wasn't that fun. I can't remember anything about Florida.

7. Jeon Jungkook

8. Even if I die, it's you - Taehyung and Jin

9. LLAMASSSSS

10. Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus