Across the Universe

"What just happened!" Pidge asked.

"Who cares! Wormhole!" Hunk answered.

After the wormhole closed, it's started turning red and purple.

"Coran! What's happening!" Shiro asked.

"The integrity of the wormhole has been compromised!" Coran answered. "It's breaking down!"

"What does that mean!" Lance chimed in.

"It means we have no control over where we're headed!" Coran yelled.

After Coran said that, all the lions were carried out of their hangars and got separated through the worm hole. We were all left screaming.

"Keith! Y/N! Shiro!" Lance yelled before he went through the wormhole.

~Across the Universe~

A wormhole opened up, releasing Keith, Shiro, and I on a gray planet of rock. As we fell, the black lion and the red lion got separated. The alarms were blaring inside the red lion, Keith was trying to control the lion yelling "Come on, come on, come on, come on." My dashboard wasn't showing up so I couldn't assess the damages. This continued until the lion crashed right into a rock hard, causing Keith to Black out. I quickly got out of my seat and fell in front of Keith. I took his head in my hands and lightly slapped his cheeks.

"Keith, you need to wake up," I said, slapping his cheeks more until I heard him groaning and then coughed.

"You okay?" He asked me. I responded with a nod. He looked up then spoke to the lion, "What about you, Red?" He tried getting her to stand but it didn't work. "Okay, we'll fix you up. We had a tough battle."

Keith opened a hatch to get outside. He climbed through then stuck his hand out to help me up. We looked out to the horizon to find nothing but rocks.

"Where are we? Where have we landed?" Keith asked.

"Shiro," I gasped.

"Shiro!" Keith exclaimed.

Keith and I hopped off the lion, but before we could get any further I stopped him.

"Keith wait," I ordered.

"Huh? But what about Shiro? He could be—" Keith started but I stopped him.

I pulled Keith down by his shoulders and gently kissed him. When I pulled away, I told him, "Don't put yourself in that much danger again. I'm begging you."

"Okay," Keith said with wide eyes.

"Let's go get Shiro," I said.

"Yeah, okay," Keith said still in a daze.

"Shiro! Can you hear me?" I called out.

"Shiro?" Keith yelled. All I could hear was static as we ran around trying to find him. "Shiro? Are you there?"

"Shiro! Are you there? Answer one of us!" I called.

"Keith. Y/N. I'm here," Shiro said, though the transmission was staticky. "You two."

"Shiro, it's Keith," Keith said into the transmission.

"Keith. Keith. I'm here. I'm okay," Shiro said.

"Shiro, you made it," Keith chuckled.

"It takes more than a glowing alien wound, a fall from the upper atmosphere, and crashing into a hard pan surface, at what I'm guessing is about twenty-five meters per second squared to get rid of me. How are you?" Shiro asked. I slightly chuckled.