Getting to Know the Shiroganes

A/N: I'm gonna put in my own (shorter) chapters in between most of the chapters from the show. If you don't like that, sorry!!

"So... What now?" I asked.

"Coran and I need to continue fixing the castle, you Paladins can relax," Allura said. "You deserve it."

The six of us went into a lounge room and relaxed. I sat next to Shiro in the middle, Keith next to me, and Lance beside Keith. Pidge was next to Shiro on the other side and Hunk next to Pidge.

"That, was awesome! Lance you were all like, kick this kick that! Shiro! That speech you gave! It was the perfect motivation! Pidge! You were all like punch punch! Hunk! You didn't vomit!! Keith! You used that awesome laser and destroyed the ship like it was nothing!" I fangirled. "Sorry, I started fangirling..."

"That's alright, Babe, you can brag about me more if you'd like," Lance said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Call me 'Babe' one more time and you won't be around for anyone to brag about you," I glared at him. He coward back and I heard snickering from everyone else.

"That's my Little sister for you. You might want to stand clear, Lance," Shiro warned still snickering a little.

"Now that you mention it. How are you two related? You look nothing alike," Pidge asked.

"Well, Shiro's half Japanese. His father is Japanese and his mother is (race). When Shiro was younger, his parents split up, his father not wanting anything to do with them. After a couple years, our dad and Shiro's mom met and fell in love instantly, or so Mom told me... and they got married a few months later. Then they had me. Man, you should've seen the Father's Day Shiro asked Dad to adopt him. It was so sweet," I answered Pidge's question.

"What happened to your parents?" Lance asked.

"..." I stayed silent, hesitant to speak.

"They vanished. One day, we woke up and they were gone. But they left a note," Shiro answered. "They wanted both of us to enroll in the Galaxy Garrison, so we did."

"You never told me that..." Keith looked at me.

"You never asked me... it's also hard for me to talk about..." I said a tear slipping from my eye. I saw Keith's eyes get wide before I saw red and black. Shiro and Keith squeezed me into a hug. "I'm fine..."

"I don't believe you," I heard a muffled voice that belonged to my older brother.

"I'm serious. I'm fine, Shiro," soon everyone else came in for a hug. "Quiznak, guys, you've gotten me emotional." I had more than a few tears on my cheeks.

We stayed like that for a few seconds until I stopped crying and every one went to sleep. I stayed up longer than the others, hesitant to sleep, until I finally passed out.