Alone Time (Maybe?)

"How did you do what you did?" Keith asked me while carrying me to my room. I was so tired I couldn't walk on my own.

"I don't know. Shay's grandmother told me I could do it. Allura walked me through the process," I answered with a yawn at the end. I snuggled into Keith's chest. "Did I mention that I'm starting to not hate you?"

"No, you didn't," Keith smiled.

"Honestly, the reason I started to hate you was dumb anyways..." I said. "There wasn't a day that went by when I wished I went with you in the desert."

"Oh?" Keith asked in an amused tone of voice. We made it to my room. The door slid open and Keith stepped in. He pulled out the covers and laid me down. He put the covers back over me. "Good night."

Just as Keith was about to leave, I reached out and grabbed the sleeve of his jacket. "Wait!"

"What is it?" He asked me.

"Can you stay here for tonight?" I asked. "I had a nightmare last night. I lost you and Shiro. And the rest of Team Voltron. I guess I would just feel better if I knew there was someone beside me?"

Keith's face was full of shock. Then he smiled a light smile. "Sure."

He climbed in the bed over me. His warmth instantly heated up the bed. I turned around to face him. I smiled up at him. He smiled down at me. I snuggled into his chest for his warmth. I closed my eyes and finally went to sleep.

(Is it obvious I don't know much about this stuff?)

Meanwhile
After Keith and Y/N fall asleep

Shiro is walking by the rooms, checking each one looking for Keith. He needed to ask him something. When Shiro gets to Y/N's dood and it opens, what Shiro sees makes his heart stop. Shiro's eyes go wide but only for a split second as he realizes his OTP is one step closer to being canon.

Shiro takes out his camera and starts taking pictures like the weird brother he is. Then, out of the blue, one thought comes to mind. Does they have clothes on? Shiro quietly stalks into the room and takes a peek, like the stalker of a brother he is. When he sees they have clothes on, he sighs in relief that he doesn't have to murder his teammate. Shiro leaves the room unbeknownst to him that Keith was watching the entire time.