Space Mall

After being dragged into the main control room by Keith, I was stuck listening to the Paladins, Allura, and Coran talk about the lions and what we needed to do.

"Okay, look. I now know for certain that Zarkon is tracking us through the black lion," Shiro said. "We have to find some way to stop him."

"How are we going to do that?" Pidge asked.

"We've never had this situation before. Two Paladins battling for the same lion," Allura said.

"It's pretty obvious as to what Takashi has to do. In order for Zarkon to stop tracking us, he has to forge a new bond with the lion, a bond stronger than Zarkon's," I put in my input.

"Takashi?" Coran asked.

"She calls me that when she's mad," Shiro replied.

"Anyways. While you are working on that, the rest of us need to find some new teleduv lenses, otherwise we won't be able to travel via worm hole anymore," Coran changed the subject.

"Is that something we have to mail order?" Hunk asked.

"Does anyone even make those anymore?" Keith added.

"I don't know," Allura answered Hunk and Keith's question. "Only a few Alteans could use the teleduv ten thousand years ago, they may not exist anymore."

Coran pulled on his mustache before snapping and saying "I think I may know where to get some!"

Coran went over to his dashboard and pulled up pictures of random aliens.

"Coran! You're not suggesting going to one of those filthy swap moons! The last time you went, those space pirates took you for everything you had!" Allura cried.

"Space pirates?" Lance questioned.

"The Unilu's were traders and pirates that roamed the galaxies and dealt in black market goods. Um-vy spice, Um-vy spice, by-tor water, little bottles of infinity vapor. Of course you had to bargain. No one could bargain like the Unilu," Coran said as he showed us pictures of him trading with different people. "Last time, I ended up giving three quarters of my shipment to Lango in exchange for a used pogo oscillator."

Allura chuckled. "Father was not please about that."

Lance slid next to Allura. "Well, while Coran is shopping for those lenses, I'll take you shopping for something sparkly."

Coran got in between them and pushed Lance away. "This isn't shopping! You're not wandering around saying, 'Ooh! What a lovely pink hat! This is so becoming!' No! I can't allow Allura to get anywhere near those filthy, lowballing Unilu hoodlums."

"But I'd love something sparkly!" Allura clasped her hands together and gave Coran puppy eyes.

"Look, you're the only one who can operate the castle. You need to be resting after all you've been through," Allura immediately turned upset. "Now, let's ready a pod for our mission. We need to get in, find the scaultrite lenses, and just get out."

"Shotgun!" Lance yelled first, running to the pod.

"What? No! You have to be in the pod bay to call shot gun!" Hunk yelled after him, chasing Lance.

"Since when?" Lance asked.

"Since forever!"! That's shotgun etiquette. I wrote the book." Hunk yelled back.

Pidge, Keith, and I quietly followed behind the other three. When we caught up to everyone, Hunk was in the back seat. I guess Lance won. Keith, Pidge, and I climbed into the back. I purposely sat away from everyone. I felt the pod jerk forward, telling me that we were moving.